Re: [BUG] Jalen Ramsey Master Series Resetting

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Jalen Ramsey Master Series level 9

★★ Novice

So I completed level 9 of the jalen Ramsey master series and it’s not letting me advance. How do I fix this?

Message 41 of 79 (956 Views)

Jalen Ramsey Master Series Stage 9

★★ Novice

I completed stage 9 of the Jalen Ramsey master series and when I click advance it does not let me progress to stage 10. How do I fix this?

Message 42 of 79 (994 Views)

Re: Jalan Ramsey Masters Series

★★★ Newbie
@JayT1995 Did your level 9 for Ramsey not advance?
Message 43 of 79 (1,041 Views)

Re: Is Master Series broken?

★★ Novice
@AaronNAaronDuo same bruh it is so stupid its like 1000+ stamina
Message 44 of 79 (1,013 Views)

★★ Novice

@e3h9vkzyqw1x  My level 9 for Ramsey did not advance, do you know how to fix that?

Message 45 of 79 (1,025 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here on IOS. Spent so much time getting him don’t want to have to re do it 

Message 46 of 79 (1,021 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

My guess is they locked it out so more people don’t get the glitch

Message 47 of 79 (978 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Marking this as solved just for visibility. The issue is still under investigation, and we are not considering this resolved at the moment. 

Hey, everyone.

The Community Manager made a post last night with the following details surrounding this. We'll continue to update this thread with information as we get it. Thank you for hanging in there for us and for everyone that has been sending us your details via DM, really appreciate the help!!!

Tonight we put out a stopgap measure so that no more users will have the Jalen Ramsey Gauntlet reset incorrectly. So now, if users complete Jalen Ramsey, that gauntlet will complete appropriately, and Lamar Jackson bonus round will open up.

We are working on a fix still to retroactively fix the players who are stuck in Jalen Ramsey Gauntlet after completing it already. No ETA on that yet, but we are working on it.

(Source)

Blueberry.png
Message 48 of 79 (4,149 Views)

★★★ Novice

I finished 9 and 10. As soon as I hit complete on level 10, it just went back to master series and restarted.

Message 49 of 79 (923 Views)

(BUG) Jalen Ramsey Stage 9 Stuck

★★ Novice

I completed the stage 9 of Jalen Ramsey and when I press continue it does not let me move to stage 10. How do I fix this? I fully completed the path I chose.

Message 50 of 79 (851 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More