[BUG] Jalen Ramsey Master Series Resetting

by b0xxpg83qp75

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[BUG] Jalen Ramsey Master Series Resetting

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I completed jalen Ramsey master series but it didn’t unlock the next Lamar it just sent me back to the beginning of the jalen Ramsey master series

EA_Blueberry: Changed post title for easier search results

10B3D331-02D6-4473-8FB0-83F559E15199.png
DE799769-F7C8-4827-909A-15AFC0D820DD.jpeg
Message 3 of 79 (4,089 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [BUG] Jalen Ramsey Master Series Resetting

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Marking this as solved just for visibility. The issue is still under investigation, and we are not considering this resolved at the moment. 

Hey, everyone.

The Community Manager made a post last night with the following details surrounding this. We'll continue to update this thread with information as we get it. Thank you for hanging in there for us and for everyone that has been sending us your details via DM, really appreciate the help!!!

Tonight we put out a stopgap measure so that no more users will have the Jalen Ramsey Gauntlet reset incorrectly. So now, if users complete Jalen Ramsey, that gauntlet will complete appropriately, and Lamar Jackson bonus round will open up.

We are working on a fix still to retroactively fix the players who are stuck in Jalen Ramsey Gauntlet after completing it already. No ETA on that yet, but we are working on it.

(Source)

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 48 of 79 (4,123 Views)

All Replies

master se

★★★ Newbie

i cant upgrade my lamar to 83 overall because i finished master series before i got to upgrade and all are locked

Message 1 of 79 (3,502 Views)

Bug regarding masters Jalen Ramsey

★★ Newbie

I finished the Jalen Ramsey masters series, and have the card in my lineup. But madden mobile sent me back to the beginning of the series.

Message 2 of 79 (4,031 Views)

Re: Master series bug

★★ Novice

Same thing happened to me. Hopefully EA fixes or responds.

Message 4 of 79 (4,057 Views)

★★ Novice

Yep the same thing happened to me just now. My friend completed this master series yesterday and was able to access the Lamar one right after. This must be a bug.

Message 5 of 79 (4,019 Views)

Master series

★★★ Newbie

I am on madden mobile 21 I just beat the jalen ramesey one and I have the card and it’s making me do it again ??

Message 6 of 79 (3,992 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@b0xxpg83qp75 It stink it happens to me to anyone know how to fix
Message 7 of 79 (4,002 Views)

Jalen Ramsey Masters Bug

★★★ Novice

I don’t know if this is just on iPhone or everyone’s having this problem. I just spend the past day doing these. completed the Ramsey solos, I got Ramsey but it kicked me, and when I loaded back in, it supposedly restarted Ramsey’s solos. I’m trying to get unlock the next events to get  the Lamar shades. Is there anyway this bug can be fixed without me having to do the solos again?

Message 8 of 79 (4,023 Views)

Re: Jalen Ramsey Masters Bug

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me, I’m trying to figure it out too.

Message 9 of 79 (4,015 Views)

Re: Bug regarding masters Jalen Ramsey

★★★ Newbie

Same 

Message 10 of 79 (3,991 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More