Re: BE CAREFUL, THERE’S A NEW GLITCH THAT CAN DELETE YOUR SET PROGRESS

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

BE CAREFUL, THERE’S A NEW GLITCH THAT CAN DELETE YOUR SET PROGRESS

★★★ Newbie
Recently, I spent $50 dollars on Madden Cash so I could buy a Chiefs team specific bundle. I bought the bundle as a means to quickly get players to complete the team hero set instead of buying the players or grinding. Before the recent update adding the new 86 overall hero upgrades, I favorited the Chiefs Hero set to complete later. 

After buying the bundle and putting the players into the set and almost completing it, I realized that my favorite sets tab was pretty cluttered with sets I’ve been completing. I decided I would unfavorite all of the sets only keeping a few and proceeded to remove sets from my favorites, one of them being the Chiefs hero set. 

When I went to re-add the Chiefs set to my favorites, all of the players I had added were gone and all of that progress went down the drain. The hero set after the 86 overall hero update must have been separate from the original and that’s why I lost my players. 

Mind you, this could happen with any new set that comes out when the game gets updated a few times. People could lose expensive players and some that are limited depending on the content that comes out in the future. 

Any and all players should be careful using the “Favorites” sets tab until this glitch is addressed or patched in the game notes. My heart would ache if I lost an 88 overall because of this.

Anyways, good luck to everyone while ripping packs and good luck during Most Feared!

Message 1 of 4 (442 Views)

Community Manager

@vze14lv4s 

Would you mind sending me your User ID in a PRIVATE MESSAGE so we can have our team check into this for you? I'll be heading out for the weekend soon and if you would prefer to have this looked into immediately please reach our Live-Support at Help.EA.com or EA Help on Twitter.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (406 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was trying to go for alex mack, removed him from my favorites, and the same thing happened

Message 3 of 4 (281 Views)

Community Manager

@5ou6a3dov1z6 

Can you private message me your ID so we can have the team look into this?

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (268 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More