Auctions won’t sell

by ctoddmagic4568

Original Post

Re: Auctions won’t sell

★★ Novice

The Bot needs to be more easy I been trying to sell my elites for the Reasonable price n None get sold I tryed 500k-101 by 5k at a time and they still don't sell

Message 21 of 30 (1,251 Views)

★★ Novice

I feel trapped from auctioning

Message 22 of 30 (1,250 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I cant understand why there cannot be a happy middle point.

The auction house is what thrived this game doesn't EA know that?

EA if your listening how come you can't incorporate say coins for players with that *floor price* with the exchange set up as this could help keep people happy.

If you want people to be retained please realize many of us used coins to replenish our teams, but when our players go a week and not get bought then we become pissed off. 

Message 23 of 30 (1,196 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem! Makes no sense, I earned these players and if I want sell them for less than what others are I should have that right! THE AUCTION HOUSE IS STRAIGHT TRASH! I won’t be playing any more.

Message 24 of 30 (1,137 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Gotta say though, I would pay maybe 5k for any gold no matter the ovr. Elites I pay more attention to.

Message 25 of 30 (1,029 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It would be awesome if EA would allow our stuff to sell with more wiggle room as coins still play a huge deal with this game. I am so tired of running out of coins and not being able to get players I could use for sets.

Message 26 of 30 (989 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA, please remove the price caps, they have completely broken the auction house.  The price caps are too high, the players aren’t worth the prices we are forced to sell them for.  I have tried selling the players at the provided price caps and they never sell.  Please either remove the price caps so me and my fellow players can enjoy all of the great features that this game has to offer.  I have been playing this game since season one and I think that this is definitely one of the best seasons yet, but I think that my suggestion would make the game not good, but incredible, once again.

Message 27 of 30 (827 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry Do you understand how madden mobile works?
Message 28 of 30 (706 Views)

Community Manager
@ellism1711 What do you want to know? I'll do my best to track down an answer to a question for you.
Blueberry.png
Message 29 of 30 (700 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ctoddmagic4568 I just got the 100 vick bob from movers and he would not sell is it a glitch or something
Message 30 of 30 (555 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More