Re: Auctions won’t sell

by Bird0662

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Still unable to sell mine, continue to post at various prices. EA still refuses to believe there’s an issue.

Message 11 of 30 (1,529 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

You should be able to put it at whatever price you feel like. In past seasons there were always cheap elites on the auction, but now, sometimes I can't find any with a budget of 30,000 coins. Just allow them to put it on instead of complaining that the price is too low in this chat. I am sure you could do something to make it sell on the auction, but I don't think the people at EA care about this problem because they think that people should sell them at "reasonable prices" when sometimes that is not a reasonable price.

Message 12 of 30 (1,513 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

You also can't have a starting bid price of 100. I was posting a guy that I ended up with 3 of on the auction. I thought it might work if I put the starting bid at 100 but had a super high buy now. That would make someone buy it. Bidding wars aren't as common as they used to be and you can never find that cheap elite anywhere. There should be other ways to get things to sell than forcing them to be at or above a certain price. It's also one thing if the buy now price must be above a certain amount, but it is another if that starting bid must be above a certain amount. I don't know a better way to make things sell then put a low starting bid price, but there isn't a lot that I can do if I want to sell it but it needs to be above a certain price. It used to not matter and I would see those 100 coin elites on the auction. Now they care so much about you having them up at a certain price. The old auctions were better.

Message 13 of 30 (1,485 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The major issue is most of the cards that aren't selling have an over abundance of them in the ah , the bot will only pick up cards that are within a certain frame . If you're posting elites for a really low price the bot wont pick up on it at all , so if I'm selling a card I look at the 3 lowest prices and set my bid now based on the average of those cards . So if the lowest 3 are around (as an example) 110 k  , 90 k , 88k I'll start my bid at 92k and the buy now around 123500  , just to give a variance so the bit will pick it up , but if there's a ton on the ah I usually wont bother and just will exchange the card for training points , coins are easy to come buy and making 101 coins Is usless 

Message 14 of 30 (1,449 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@ctoddmagic4568 Having same problems. This made me quit playing 2 years ago. Still not fixed. EA has no answers. I repost players 10 times and they dont sell. I just posted 85s for 1000 coins and they never sold. It's a real progress killer when you cant get coins for players to improve your team.
Message 15 of 30 (1,394 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same dude. I posted an 87 QB for 20,000 bc he wouldn’t sell for the normal prices and still wouldn’t sell. This game actually garbage. I can’t make coins and play the game if I can’t sell my players

Message 16 of 30 (1,281 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

That does not work. I have posted an 87 Philip Rovers for 150,000.  120,000. 100,000    65,0000   and 20,000 and he hasn’t sold for any of them. I haven’t been able to sell a single player all season

Message 17 of 30 (1,282 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am fairly certain auction houses are run by bots  so the strategy that works for me is if I’m trying to sell a 87 Deshawn Watson I would search up what a regular 87 is going for and post it at about 5000 coins less then the lowest 87 player. The bot dosent tell the difference between each specific player they just tell the OVR  

Message 18 of 30 (1,265 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I was second to comment on this topic with the issues I was having trying to sell my 85-87 elites no matter how I priced them. I recently came across this matrix for selling against the bot. I'm not saying it works all the time but I finally did have success selling my 87 Fear Brady for 185k.

7F150BCB-7F37-459D-B789-93F596F84A35.png
Message 19 of 30 (1,224 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ctoddmagic4568 I think what is happening here is there is to many of tht item in the market so we have to wait till there is less
Message 20 of 30 (1,195 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More