Auction House rigged with computer bots that automatically bid price up

by NDSU_Fargo

Original Post

Auction House rigged with computer bots that automatically bid price up

★★★★ Novice
I am beginning to collect data on EA having computer generated bids on auction house cards. This is a recurring theme where EA has a "minimum" selling price for certain cards. If you do not bid above this "minimum price" it keeps getting bid up by 100 coins or so. If u stop bidding you lose and it sells for 100 coins more than your final bid. How I know this is by watching the gamer names that are bidding against me. This is especially common when you are the only one bidding on the card.

I contacted customer service and I was given the company line. "Sorry however I am unable to comment on that." This equals "yeah we know we do this but we really don't care."
Message 1 of 7 (4,806 Views)

auction house results not the same for every gamer

★★★★ Novice
Is it possible that auction house results are not the same for every gamer? I have been completing the News Blitz weeks and now that I am down to card 2 for Week 7 and card 2 for Week 6 every other card for those weeks will show in the results except those two. Same thing for Week 5 card 1 but now it showed up for a very expensive price.
Message 2 of 7 (4,774 Views)

Re: Auction House rigged with computer bots that automatically bid price up

★★★ Newbie

This is 100% fact!

Message 3 of 7 (3,801 Views)

★★★ Novice

Prob the reason why they don't show the name of the person bidding on the item any more this games starting to really get stupid and greedy like the weren't greedy enuff it's a damn mobile game it should be a jackpot every time u play and keep it so serious and hard to excel on console like why not let the mobile version be super fun and lukative so it atctually night inspire people to spend more money and even think about playing on other versions if they thought it could be fun and not so greedy

Message 4 of 7 (3,795 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Be lovely if these slacking goons at EA would ever "Answer" questions or provide some statements.. This is their forum after all right? Seems more like a troll site.

Message 5 of 7 (3,774 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA is too greedy they must have every penny they can out of you. Their 10% mythical tax on your auctions, to manipulating the auctions with computer algorithms to snatch up the lowest cards and then repost the card themselves. Anyone ever lost and hour auction with a full hour still on the clock!! This is crap and the house always wins when it comes to EA!

Message 6 of 7 (2,017 Views)

Community Manager

This post is from 2015 so I'll be locking it down to avoid any more necroposting. There have been many changes to the auction since 2015 and we recommend creating a new post with feedback around the auction house for this new season of Madden Mobile.

Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example. 

AHQ Rules & Guidelines

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 7 (1,976 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More