Re: I can't buy anything off auction house. I'm not a botter either

by fedddie

Original Post

Madden Mobile . . . Auction Failure

★★★ Newbie
Why won't it let me auction some of my players?? It doesn't say on the back that there not auctionble cause I can by the same card off auction but it won't let me post it
Message 31 of 39 (679 Views)

Re: Why is my auction house not working? Its been2 days now.

★★★ Newbie

My auction house will not let me bid or buy players at all. Please fix my account EA!!!!!!

Message 32 of 39 (647 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA i have been playing fairly and i have spent a lot of money on this game and than you banned me

Message 33 of 39 (646 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I haven't been able to bid for weekend. I contacted EA help desk. Spoke to 2 sepereate people and they suggested that I may be banned? For what I have no idea. I've been playing madden mobile for 3 seasons with no issues until now. This is total bs.
Message 34 of 39 (625 Views)

Re: Auction House not letting me in!

★★★ Newbie
Auction house keeps saying auction house unavailable please try again later
FB41B8A6-EFE5-4EF1-BD01-80DC8C0948FB.png
Message 35 of 39 (587 Views)

Re: Cannot purchase items on the auction house.

★★ Novice
i had same problem and waited 24 hours with no assistance wth!!! These ppl are idiots bc he told them they have no idea why but may reset in 24 hours though it sounded like they had no idea what was going on. This is absurd and fraud!!!!!!!
IMG_5541.PNG
Message 36 of 39 (586 Views)

Re: I can't buy anything off auction house. I'm not a botter either

★ Novice
Barry we have been playing fair though
Message 37 of 39 (527 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I was using my auctionhouse all day and randomly I got a locked message saying I do not have access to this feature please see customer service for more information. Does anyone know why that happened? Because there are no bans or suspension on my account and I am in good standings 

Message 38 of 39 (372 Views)

Community Manager

@Jacebeleren19 

You posted under the Madden NFL Mobile forums, however we still cannot assist with these requests on the forums to uphold our account security commitments. Please contact our Terms of Service team for more information on how to handle this.

How to contact Terms of Service: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Blueberry.png
Message 39 of 39 (350 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More