Re: Auction House Issues

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Auction House Issues

★ Novice

I have been unable to auction off players on the auction house for the past few days. I have been trying to sell way below (ex 89 overalls for 9000 coins) and everything I post doesn’t sell when the same players on the market are priced much higher. Even tried selling some golds for 800 coins to see if it was a bug and nothing sold. Just curious if there is a way to fix this or if this is a common bug.

Message 1 of 5 (420 Views)

Community Manager

@JCI2020 

Can you screenshot me the players you're trying to sell?

If they're not Road to the Draft or Team of the Decade items there may not be a lot of demand out there for them. Did you search the auction house for those items to see what others are posting them for?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 5 (367 Views)

★ Novice

61F8A263-9B35-4F22-A6D6-6225AD71786E.png

I put out the 87-89 for 20000 coins and they never sold.

When searching for the 89 Scarlett for example, there was nothing available for less than 130,000 coins. 81-84 for 10000 and they didn’t sell as well. Even though then demand might be low it just doesn’t make sense.

Message 3 of 5 (350 Views)

★ Novice

That was after I tried the 89 Scarlett for 9000 coins.

Message 4 of 5 (347 Views)

Community Manager

@JCI2020 

Those TOTW items are unlikely to sell a high amount. Players can jump into Madden Today events such as (Team of the Decade) and upgrade to 89+ OVR players with more power. Those 89 TOTW players aren't very desirable right now other than someone looking to complete a set. 

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 5 (325 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More