Auction House Is Currently Unavailable in Madden Mobile 18...

by SenseiBacon7

Original Post

Re: Penalty Flag

★★★ Newbie
Purchasing coins is not illegal. Unless they have it strictly written down in their rules, than purchasing coins isn't illegal. Its just like purchasing cash. It helps you just like the coins do. So what's the difference? I did the same thing on NBA LIVE Mobile and i never once got in trouble. Because it's legal. Plus they would have to look in your transactions history and thats illegal becausr that violates your right to privacy. So all you're doing is buying and selling. Nothing illegal, it aint like hacking or modding
Message 41 of 60 (3,433 Views)

★ Guide

@hodgEbeatz11 you are correct, it's not illegal.  It's cheating!

Cheating involves a video game player using a non-standard method to create an advantage beyond normal game play, in order to make the game easier.  Cheats come in all forms, some examples are; cheat codes, third party software and/or hardware, exploring software bugs and in game hacks. 

Purchasing coins is 100% cheating!!   Anyone that has purchased coins to give themselves an advantage in this game, deserves to be banned indefinitely. 

Let's use the board game Monopoly as an example really quick. You start the game off with $1,500 for each player.  It's not illegal to take more money from the bank.  It's not illegal to position the Chance and Community cards so that the next draw works to your advantage. It's also not illegal to purposely move your token more or less moves than you rolled on the dice.  You won't find any of these written in the rules as being illegal. You won't even find written in the rules that it's considered cheating. However, just because it's not written doesn't mean it's not cheating!

Message 42 of 60 (3,421 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Not all of us are denying what happened, or that it was/wasn't against policy, but some communication about how long the 'soft ban' is would help the cause. They aren't following through on what their support is telling us when we call or open cases either. I know I won't be buying coins outside the game in the future because I love the game too much to get my AH closed on me again.
Message 43 of 60 (3,379 Views)

★★ Novice
And theres alot of people that didnt buy coins and still got banned
Message 44 of 60 (3,350 Views)

★★★ Newbie
If our ban is lifted on Thursday, we should ALL give thanks..😎
Message 45 of 60 (3,347 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The closest thing I have to hope right now is refreshing the My Cases page to see if the Updated time changes on my case. 

Man, that was a pathetic sentence to type.

Message 46 of 60 (3,339 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Using this logic, you could consider purchasing madden cash “cheating”
Message 47 of 60 (3,266 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Did you get your ban lifted yet? I still cant access the auction house.
Message 48 of 60 (3,202 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Still broken for me
Message 49 of 60 (3,198 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Nope, still have the AH ban -_-

I don’t think EA is thinking about fixing this anytime soon
Message 50 of 60 (3,191 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More