Arena mode

by thegatorfan122

Original Post

Re: Arena mode

★★★★★ Apprentice

Only reason I started this year was to get h2h tokens and try for top 500 , well I made 281 for about 26 minutes and went into an 7 game losing streak to players that literally took 5 to 6 more drives than I did . 16 touchdowns seems a little fishy to me personally and scoring 2900 points to my 1100 . I took screen shots  of the drives of the ones that didn't disappear in my history and it shows when the quarter ended and the multiple other drives taken after . Ea help pretty much told me to deal with it , it would take a bunch of people to report someone before they would look into it . But oh well let the hackers and cheats have at it

Message 11 of 17 (384 Views)

★★★ Newbie

personally - I like them both.  The game play is different - strategy is different and I can beat people high level than me in OD where in league - good luck.  Once people pay2play and buy every elite - strategy can still win.  Keep them both - people play both... if you pay2play - of course you will dominate at the onset.  What for others to catch up....

Message 12 of 17 (369 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Cmndr_Tuck there is no defensive strategies in OD. EA has total control of your defense. it's one tool ea uses in predetermining the outcomes.
just wait, keep playing and you will have the same issues and complaints as everyone else
Message 13 of 17 (352 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Been playing for 4 years...  still gives you an option to play that is different than the rest of the game and does take skne strategy.  Planning, picking right game plan and trying to out offense the other guy.  Better than arena... where the stronger team just steam rolls.  Nope..  i like both

Message 14 of 17 (342 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Cmndr_Tuck OD is full of bots, cheats and playspmming. weaker teams win because ea predetermines outcomes and either nerfs or buffs teams to get the desired outcome. this well known by the community.
Message 15 of 17 (314 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Cmndr_Tuckhigher teams should have an advantage. a 71 spd lb shouldn't be as fast as a 84 spd wr.  I often beat teams higher than me in arena. arena takes skill and strategy.
I have a pretty good defense set up and I put drives together. spamming 1 or 2 plays in arena isn't going to get W's unlike OD.
usually in arena the better player wins and in OD whoever EA picks is the winner.

Message 16 of 17 (306 Views)

★ Expert
@Sp3w4567 Preach it my brother!!
Message 17 of 17 (290 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More