Re: Arena forfeits

by lfalconi14

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Arena forfeits

★★★★★ Novice

It says that I *chose* to forfeit the match right after getting a 1st down.

226567B2-CA7A-487C-9E12-CBB32BB10632.png
Message 1 of 9 (940 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
@lfalconi14 If you got it twice just recently, try rebooting your phone and toggle WiFi off and back on. If you're playing on WiFi, it also doesn't hurt to reboot the modem/router to refresh the connection. the WiFi signal can lose some strength over time and rebooting it gives it a quick jump start.

Sorry you got a forfeit for that game. Hope this helps.
Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 9 (883 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@lfalconi14 Did you pause the game and let it sit on that screen for a bit? that's what happened to me.
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 9 (908 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I know what you are talking about. I learned that lesson early on. But nope, this happened right after getting the first down 

Message 3 of 9 (902 Views)

Community Manager
@lfalconi14 That's odd. Does this happen a lot? May have been a short connectivity issue. Were you moving around while playing?
Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 9 (894 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Just a couple times. And no, I was sitting down at home 

Message 5 of 9 (888 Views)

Community Manager
@lfalconi14 If you got it twice just recently, try rebooting your phone and toggle WiFi off and back on. If you're playing on WiFi, it also doesn't hurt to reboot the modem/router to refresh the connection. the WiFi signal can lose some strength over time and rebooting it gives it a quick jump start.

Sorry you got a forfeit for that game. Hope this helps.
Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 9 (884 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Thanks!
Message 7 of 9 (876 Views)

Champion

My issues are when I select Play Arena and when the App crashes I lose the game!

The other issue is when your opponent forfeits in the middle of your play you don’t get the points you’ve earned!

Can EA look into not losing the game or awarding another 25 points to replay? I know they have no control over when it crashes but it’s routine for me and I have perfect connectivity when it does! When the App crashes on all other games I pickup right where I left off so I know they can fix this!

Thanks for your help @EA_Blueberry!

Message 8 of 9 (737 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My Issue is that I play a game through to completion, WIN, and then when it goes to the third Drive Summary it says I forfeited.

Then in the game summary it says I lost, even though I won.  It still awards me the points I scored, but then penalizes me for a loss.

HeHeHe......penalize 🤣🤣🤣

ANYWAYS....

This has only started since the special unlimited arena from last weekend, and man did I get screwed out of a ton of rewards in that!!

I thought that when the traditional arena came back this morning that everything would be back to normal, but the first two games I played, while both wins, came up as forfeits in the end. 

Message 9 of 9 (330 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More