Arena & LvL Games Level of Difficulty

by lkbroach

Original Post

Arena & LvL Games Level of Difficulty

Champion

@EA_Blueberry Please fix the passing elements in these games!!!! PLEASE!

99.9% of passes either sail over my WR/TE’s, get picked off from a DB out of nowhere, don’t go to the intended receiver under normal LOB or strong passing, they get mauled way before the ball arrives or dropped for no reason! I have the Vertical Offense with 85 OVR! 

I routinely lose to 76 OVR’s or less and running the ball is non existent!!! I use Long Passing and spread the ball around on different play types with very little success! 

Last season they played very difficult too but then there would be an easier version off and on again!

I have 7 boosts at 5/6+ and a 2900 Power Rating. I know boosts come into play on defense but this is ridiculous!!! I can be a +5 on Power and can’t pass or score!

HELP!!!

Message 1 of 3 (283 Views)

Re: Arena & LvL Games Level of Difficulty

Champion
@lkbroach Those things happen to me sometimes as well and they certainly are tough to watch. Overthrows and drops are part of the game though, but I know that doesn't make them any less frustrating. How often do you think these things happen to you?

It would also be helpful if you could possibly record some of the issues that you are talking about so that we can better try and help you and so that they can better be documented if they are in fact unintended issues with the game.

“I don’t care if a dude is purple with green breath as long as he can swing.”

Black-Champions-Logo

Message 2 of 3 (272 Views)

Re: Arena & LvL Games Level of Difficulty

Champion

They happen every time I play! I use Vertical Long passes exclusively except run near goal line.

when you’re an 85 OVR and lose to 76 OVR because you get mugged or normal passes sail on you or the ball doesn’t go to where the WR/TE is running is extremely frustrating!

i just figure if I’m having that problem so Is everyone else..... the difference is I LOSE! Haha 

Message 3 of 3 (232 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More