Re: Anyone else having connection problems?

by dgrasz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Anyone else having connection problems?

★★ Novice

I can login just fine but in any game mode I get a lot of hitching/lag or get kicked and when I try to play any of the competitive modes, I’m not getting matched with anyone. Is this just my device or is anyone else having this issue? 

Message 1 of 6 (765 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

I tried restarting my phone, redownload the app, changing the resolution to low, and tried on 2 different Wifi networks as well at my carrier data. It still was lag/hitching until about noon this morning. I still do occasionally get some hitching in the middle of games but not as bad as the other day. 

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (721 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@dgrasz 

Hey there! Have you tried rebooting the device and swapping WiFi networks (or playing on mobile data if possible) to see if there's any improvement?

I had some hitching/lag when I was on on a different WiFi bandwidth, but swapped to the other one and it really helped. Some routers have 5.0 and 2.4Ghz. 

We have some steps below that are worth taking a look at, let us know if anything in the steps or something you might have discovered on your end helped!

Android Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

iOS Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 6 (733 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried restarting my phone, redownload the app, changing the resolution to low, and tried on 2 different Wifi networks as well at my carrier data. It still was lag/hitching until about noon this morning. I still do occasionally get some hitching in the middle of games but not as bad as the other day. 

Message 3 of 6 (722 Views)

★★★ Novice

I can't login to my Google play to play Madden mobile. Please help asap!!!! It's the only game I play. Spent money on don't have. PLEASE HELP!!!

Message 4 of 6 (635 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They need to undock the servers been going on for 2 months now

Message 5 of 6 (550 Views)

Community Manager

@bradmoore56308 

Thank for the feedback I'll pass it along to the team. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 6 (538 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More