Re: Another long standing problem..

by Humdinger504

Original Post

Another long standing problem (can't resume events)old)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Whenever the game crashes, force closes, net work timeout's or anything during a live event, when I try to come back to it and finish it, if I don't have enough tokens to play it AGAIN, it will NOT even let me finish (resume) the current event. Why? Because it was not always like this.

Screenshot_2019-04-30-06-00-26.png
Screenshot_2019-04-30-06-00-30.png
Message 1 of 8 (1,069 Views)

Community Manager

If you are unexpectedly removed from a game you are not always guaranteed to re-enter. We recommend closing down the app completely and retry again. If you cannot enter, please continue to other modes and try again later to see if it has refreshed for you.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 8 (1,035 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

I've tried that before, unless, maybe I just didn't wait long enough. But, why am I not guaranteed to resume since I already paid the currency to play and was actually in the middle of playing? Why do I have to have enough currency to play a new event in order to resume and complete the one in progress the game crashed on though? @EA_Blueberry 

Message 3 of 8 (1,017 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It's weird... But all you have to do is have the blitz tokens or whatever the currency used for the event banked for you to resume it. 

Upon resuming, it does not consume or use it. You just have to have it saved it up. 

Kinda like a savings account with a minimum required balance.

Message 4 of 8 (1,003 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

No I get that.. But, the fact of the matter is, it should NOT be like that and that is absolutely ridiculous and absurd. Now imagine if you've just spent 20k+ tokens 5, 6, 7, 8 etc times for this to happen. Because it's happened to me. They can't say, "yea, even though the game crashed during the middle of your live event, you canNOT resume if you don't have extra currency to play ANOTHER event even though you've already paid to play this one."

That's absolutely and completely wrong and unfair on, not just, so many levels but, ALL of them. I'm sure everyone can understand why.

That's completely unacceptable. Let's say you were in the middle of a transaction and somehow got disconnected. You go back and it's still where you left off. You try to continue, the payment went through, but, because of the disconnection, it wasn't fully processed even though it STILL took your money. Now they're telling you that you have to have enough money to make (a completely separate purchase) the purchase again just to resume completing your initial purchase, but they're not going to charge you again. So now if you DON'T have the "currency" to make a completely separate but "duplicate" purchase, you run the risk of losing out on that purchase and your "currency" although you did NOTHING wrong and what happened was NOT your fault to begin with. How does that sound and why is this the case ea? If it is, but it seems like it.

With all we've had to put up and deal with with this game you would think that this would NOT be something else they conspire against us with. 

Message 5 of 8 (980 Views)

Re: Another long standing problem (can't resume events)old)

★★★ Pro
I see more people are starting to post about this as well.
Message 6 of 8 (847 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
it doesn't matter how long you wait...Like today on the power surge event...stole all 50 of my capacitors..Cant resume...This made up my mind about EA I won't ever drop another penny on your sorry games...Never
Message 7 of 8 (838 Views)

★★★ Pro
Yea we shouldn't have to wait. Once we pay to play an event, we should be able to resume and finish no matter what. It's just another way for ea to get us to buy more blitz tokens and currency even if we don't need to.
Message 8 of 8 (833 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More