Re: Android: White Flash, Successful Drive, then crashed

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Android: White Flash, Successful Drive, then crashed

★★★★ Novice

Yesterday I updated the game, I thought it will fix the white flash I got ONCE on Sunday, TWICE on Friday, and couldn't play Wednesday. 

Today, I tried the new "Draft Drive", the first drive, the game white flashed me. It forfeited. Then, I changed my settings to Very Low, and my first drive was a success. The next drive, after my KR received the ball, there was a black screen and restarted the game. Again, forfeit. I want it fixed.

@EA_David can you please help?

Message 1 of 3 (169 Views)

Crashed on LvL Drive

★★★★ Novice

I was playing a LvL drive, on Very Low settings, which was good yesterday, until the app crashed on me.

Message 2 of 3 (166 Views)

Re: Android: White Flash, Successful Drive, then crashed

Community Manager

Hey @YCSTR20 

Did you have any other apps open in the background when you were playing? That can cause some performance issues if you had some open. On my Android device I use it's "device maintenance" feature to help clear up storage and boost it's battery. I run that at least once a week to keep the device in tip top shape. Hopefully that can help you out.

If you have your game synced up to your Facebook or Google/Apple account you safely delete the game and reinstall without losing progress. It could be some corrupted data lingering from the last update/install, so a re-install of the app is always worth a shot.

We have some additional steps for Android users here too: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

We know the game can get super competitive and rewards are very important to players. We want you to have fun with the game so please don't hesitate to reach out to Live-Support by opening up a case via in-game from the settings menu. I cannot guarantee any compensation but they will be glad to look into any concerns you have with events or promotional items.

Click here to contact Live-Support

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 3 (157 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More