Re: Android 10 with Pixel 2 crashing for Madden NFL Mobile

by yerbie

Original Post

Android 10 issues

★★★ Newbie

Game keeps closing after the game either loads or finishes. It's completely at random. Anyone know a fix? 

I've submitted a ticket but no response and constant closes 

Message 1 of 7 (757 Views)

Re: Android 10 issues

Community Manager

@cssscsssc 

What type of device are you specifically on and do any of these steps help out below?

Android

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

If you linked up your game progress to Facebook, Google, or your Apple account you can safely delete the app and reinstall it without losing any progress. 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 7 (725 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's a Pixel 3 on Verizon. There's tons of people with the same problem. No one at EA has any type of Pixel with Android 10?

None of the steps helped

https://old.muthead.com/forums/madden-nfl-mobile/madden-nfl-mobile-discussion/1523628-cant-play-18-d...

Message 3 of 7 (715 Views)

Community Manager

@cssscsssc 

Thanks for sharing the Muthead link, I see some reports in the Madden Mobile subreddit as well. 

We're going to need to gather some information from players to send up to the Madden Mobile team:

Send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE with the following:

• User ID (DO NOT SHARE HERE TO PROTECT YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION)
  • Device type (ex: Pixel 3)
  • Confirm you've tried reinstalling the game and troubleshooting steps below
    • If you synced up your game to Google/Facebook/Apple you can safely delete the app and reinstall it without losing progress.
  • Where does the game crash on you? (Specific mode or all modes)
  • Does lowering the graphical slider in the in-game settings>preferences help out at all?

Android

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 7 (700 Views)

Android 10 with Pixel 2 crashing for Madden NFL Mobile

★★ Novice

I'm currently on Pixel 2 with Android 10 and ever since I upgraded to Android 10 2 weeks ago, it's intermittently crashing after I complete an event or right before the event starts.  The biggest problem is when it's an overdrive event or H2H, LvL event.  I automatically forfeit those and lose the stamina or points.  I see tons of post on this but no response from EA that they acknowledge this issue or even working on the issue.  The latest patch said they fixed some crashing bugs, but it's still crashing.

Message 5 of 7 (661 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey All, 

I created a post and got Pixel/Android crashing to the top of the bug list yesterday. I know this is an issue for many users. We are investigating now. Will update when i have more. 

Message 6 of 7 (605 Views)

★★ Novice

thank you! I sent a PM with so my specs and info you asked for. let me know if you need to send logs out try anything else

Message 7 of 7 (592 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More