Re: 1st and 10 challenge not counting

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

1st and 10 challenge not counting

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Can you all fix some of the bugs in this game that everyone keeps complaining about? The newest bug is your playbook lights up and says your challenged, yet the flag doesn’t drop telling me how many yards I have to go? If I run a play and don’t score a touchdown my opponent always gets a bunch of points. At one point I was up by 800 points when this happened so I waited it out and it took over 20 seconds for the flag to drop telling me why the yardage of the challenge was. Also can you fix how the system determines if you pass or fail a challenge. Too many times I get challenged on first down, gain the necessary yardage, and it says I failed and gives my opponent the points. If it’s first and ten and I’m challenged to six yards I should not fail the challenge if my next play is second and four. Yesterday I was challenged to go ten yards on first and ten. Got tackled right on the line of gain, told I failed the challenge, yet my next play was first and ten again. How can I gain ten yards for a first down, yet fail a challenge to go ten yards?

Message 1 of 2 (243 Views)

Re: 1st and 10 challenge not counting

Community Manager

I'll get this raised up to the team for you, @kalel111974 

I renamed your post title to accurate describe the issue so others experiencing this as well can easily find it when using the search bar. Thanks for giving us a heads up.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (203 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More