Offline Score Issue

by EA_KRAELO

Original Post

Re: Offline Score Issue

★★★★★ Apprentice

I literally cannot believe that we have been sold a sports game in 2021 that cannot get the final score correct. 

How did this get released like this..!?

How is fixing this not No.1 priority after the #FixMaddenFranchise backlash last year..!?

How has this glitch existed for over 2 weeks and still we are not even close to it being fixed…!?

I find it difficult to put into words how bad this is.

Message 141 of 161 (945 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_KRAELO It has been 2 weeks and this has not been fixed. Changing uniforms works less than half the time. Franchise Offline mode is basically unplayable. Do you have any updates?
Message 142 of 161 (923 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Deuce0217 I just found out what the issue is I have 32 team control due to that I don’t have the option to select visiting teams uni. Sigh
Message 143 of 161 (922 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Of course they are encouraging people to play franchise online because of all the offline malfunctions.   However, more importantly to play online you have to pay EA more money.  Its almost as if they created the malfunctions in the offline arena so they could drive up more sales.  So not only do you buy the error filled game for about $100, now you have to subscribe to their online service!    I'm not a lawyer, but this sounds like racketeering, and/or fraud, and someone should sue EA.  I'm in if someone contacts me for a class action lawsuit!  The $100 main game does not work as advertised, and they are trying to tell everyone to play online and pay more money if they want to play a franchise with no issues--- lawsuit in the making.     Shame on EA!!!!!  Shame on US for buying their crap every year.  Could be considered another lawsuit for anti-trust laws, as what other NFL foot ball games are out there?  The Franchise mode is almost unplayable if you care if you team wins or loses, or what your player statistics are, etc....  because the game as it is, will just make up a score and associated stats.   

Other offline franchise issues noted by me are:

Training:  It manually works every once in awhile, but more often or not after my first session I get a camera tour of the training facility and the controls to run another play never come back, unless you restart, and even then maybe it works.    This drove me to just simulate all training.  If I am simulating all training, why even have it an option. 

The score glitch that everyone mentions happens often.   I beat someone 44-0 and the game comes back and says I lost 14-0 or something similar.  No stats are taken from the game because of course I scored zero points. 

On the player franchise mode, you have to manually select to play offense only for each game, assuming you are playing a QB like Treavor Lawrence.  Or you could select defense only if you were playing a defensive player.  But you have to do this every game.    This is pretty basic and not realistic, in that you could control the entire team from whatever player you are playing if you selected to play the entire game.   Super poor form by EA. 

In the player franchise mode, I cannot save any abilities manually to my player. On my weekly schedule it says I need to  select abilities, but again, I am not able to select anything. So I am just ignoring it.   But when I pull up my player card I see abilities????   Not sure if these the abilities EA assigned to my player or if they are saving and I cannot see it, nor does it register in the weekly activities.   

Bottom line, if you are reading this and are associated with EA, then shame on you.  You need to beta test more, instead of having your clients that are paying on average $100 a pop do it for you!  If you reading this as a player, then shame on us, as EA does this every year.  We need to stop buying all products EA.   If you are reading this and you are associated with the NFL or John Madden, then shame on you for not pulling your sponsorship for such a * release every year, you need to demand more, and maybe endorse a different company that will elevate your brand vice destroying it. 

I think I am done with the title Madden!!!!!!!  Again, someone should sue them-- fraud, racketeering, anti-trust all apply. 

Message 144 of 161 (876 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How about you fix this trash game or refund my hundred and five dollars! Striped Sox are gliched out on ps4 and franchise mode (the only reason I buy this garbage) is completely broken. I want and update of a refund. You choose. I have owned every Madden since the beginning but this is the last straw. I'm out. Yal are a trash company that release worse games every single year. They are always broken. You are literally stealing from your consumers. Refund my money or fix this piece of * game!

Message 145 of 161 (864 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Any updates? Aside from the generic "we are looking into it" response. What is or has been done? Been well over a week and nothing but silence in regards to this issue! I don't play online and don't intend to start, I expect a game tp work when I pay for it. It is sad to see companies like yours that have no issue with stealing hard earned money from those of us that have been loyal to the Madden franchise. Your licensing rights really need to be revoked and handed back over to 2K! 

Message 146 of 161 (844 Views)

Community Manager

@Martinez100280 wrote:

Any updates? Aside from the generic "we are looking into it" response. What is or has been done? Been well over a week and nothing but silence in regards to this issue! I don't play online and don't intend to start, I expect a game tp work when I pay for it. It is sad to see companies like yours that have no issue with stealing hard earned money from those of us that have been loyal to the Madden franchise. Your licensing rights really need to be revoked and handed back over to 2K! 

An update from the stream this morning:

Team is looking to push out a Title Update this week or next week and they are hoping to also address the Franchise scores resetting to zero.

Updates.JPG

Blueberry.png
Message 147 of 161 (762 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

So, you're workaround is to play a different mode?  🤔 at what point do we discuss a fefund of my $ because this is literally the only game mode I play or interested in?

Message 148 of 161 (747 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I purchased the Mvp edition. I already used my bonus staff points and now I have to start over? Will I be credited my points back or are they gone now?

Message 149 of 161 (711 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@trog1980

As long as you leave on or turn on the setting for pre-purchase bonus, you will have them on as many franchises as you start.

Message 150 of 161 (690 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help