Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Madden NFL 22 Known Franchise Issues

by EA_KRAELO

Original Post

Madden NFL 22 Known Franchise Issues

[ Edited ]
EA Madden NFL Team

Hey Franchise Community,

We have been investigating reports from some players around the following issues in Franchise mode: 

We will continue to provide updates to this forum post as we receive updates on resolutions and timelines.

Thank you for your patience while our teams work to address these issues. 

The Madden Team

8/24/2021 7:00 PM ET Update: The Franchise team has identified the cause of a desync that is impacting some players in head-to-head Franchise play and is working to address this issue in the first Title Update, coming soon.

Regarding the head-to-head desync, if either player has a scenario-driven coach goal, a desync may occur. While the dev team is working to address the issue, players impacted can keep playing by avoiding scenarios. For players with leagues that are experiencing the desync, you can advance the week and let that game get simmed, which will clear the goal, and then avoid scenarios until a fix is deployed.

We know that neither of these workarounds is optimal and are working as fast as we can to fix these issues in the upcoming Title Update. 

8/26/2021 1:15 PM ET Update: The server maintenance this morning contained a change that addressed a desync issue in head-to-head Franchise games related to having a scenario staff goal. The Franchise Team will continue to monitor this issue and make improvements in upcoming Title Updates.

The team is still working to address the Franchise Score Reset issue and we will provide an update once that issue has been addressed. 

9/2/2021 12:30 PM Update: Today, Madden NFL 22 received a Title Update to address the following issues in the Franchise Mode. For the full list of Title Update improvements, please check out our Gridiron Notes - Title Update: September 2nd article.  

Franchise Updates: 

• Improved head-to-head stability issue
  • Addressed an issue where some offline franchise players were given an incorrect game result after completing a game
  • Weekly Strategy
    • Fixed an issue where all defensive players were receiving the same boosts in Weekly Strategy
    • Fixed an authenticity issue around Next Gen Stats and completion percentages
    • Fixed issues with QB Passer Rating visuals and data not being consistent in Offensive and Defensive Focuses
    • Training Logs in the Progression History of the Player Card will now show whether a Focus was Offensive or Defensive Gameplan-related
  • Fixed issue where Coordinators could be poached in Super Bowl week
  • Fixed an issue with the Next Gen Stats tab of the Player Card
  • Fixed issue with News for Offseason Stories
  • Fixed an issue where auto-generated Snapshots weren’t being taken after games
  • Fixed issue where backing out of sending an Online Franchise invite resulted in visual issues in the Members screen
  • Fixed multiple issues around the player avatar displaying incorrectly while in a Player Franchise
  • Fixed data refresh issue when cutting players from the Salaries screen
  • Fixed issue where the Super Bowl matchup was not appearing correctly in the calendar bar of the Home tab
  • Fixed issue where the Super Bowl result would disappear in the League tab during the offseason
  • Fixed an issue where Season Goal was not being appropriately marked as completed in the Goals panel of the Hub
  • Fixed an issue causing stat matchup panels on the Home tab of the Hub to become inaccessible with the Right Stick.
Message 1 of 345 (23,337 Views)

Re: Madden NFL 22 Known Franchise Issues

★★ Guide
@EA_KRAELO What about the issue with the game crashing franchise? Are you investigating that?
Message 2 of 345 (23,324 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@canuc.. Yeah hopefully they are looking into that as well. There's a lot of bugs

Message 3 of 345 (23,299 Views)

★ Apprentice

So glad I paid extra for early access! And when you contact anyone from EA the only answer you get is we are aware of the problem or play another mode! I’ve heard nothing about a refund for those who purchased early access!!!!

Message 4 of 345 (23,280 Views)

★★ Guide
@Bazer831 I asked EA help for a refund, they said no.
Message 5 of 345 (23,262 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Canucksedge wrote:
@Bazer831I asked EA help for a refund, they said no.

Same here it’s ridiculous! My response was thank you for your feedback is there anything else we can do for you?

Message 6 of 345 (23,247 Views)

★★★ Novice

facts.. I got the same exact responses smh

Message 7 of 345 (23,233 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@xxFONCExx Same problem here to with mine. Franchise Mode offline PS4 winning games counts as a loss. Haven't tried face of the franchise yet.
Message 8 of 345 (23,221 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It's the same game as last year. 

They don't even have the actual coordinators/assistant coaches. No create a team, players missing pictures, the same game play and graphics. Just slap a different year onto the game and release it.

I hope this game and EA are embarrassed once again on social media.

Message 9 of 345 (23,221 Views)

★★★ Novice

I heard if you delete and reinstall it works now after the update yesterday...im reinstalling it now so hopefully it works this time.

Message 10 of 345 (23,215 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help