[PS5] not able to log in: "Please reset your password" loop

by jjonesball6

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Says to reset password and I do then it stays popped up nothing happens!

[EDIT: modified thread title to improve visibility/clarity if other players face the same issue]

Message 1 of 23 (16,037 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden 22 won’t launch

@jjonesball6 maybe you might need to do a full power cycle. doing that solves some issues regarding server connections (and I'd guess your issues might be related to a somehow corrupted connection).

how to do it: >>> unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. <<<

hope that helps. good luck!

____________________________________________________________________________________
        Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
____________________________________________________________________________________
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

View in thread

Message 3 of 23 (15,987 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro
@jjonesball6 did you restart your console?
Message 2 of 23 (16,003 Views)

@jjonesball6 maybe you might need to do a full power cycle. doing that solves some issues regarding server connections (and I'd guess your issues might be related to a somehow corrupted connection).

how to do it: >>> unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. <<<

hope that helps. good luck!

Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

Message 3 of 23 (15,988 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Madden 22 will not sign in to my ea account. I have change my password about 8 or 9 times now and I still keep getting the message in the attachment. I just want to sign in so I can play the game. Please help. I was even speaking with @@EAHelp oon Twitter and they have me several steps to take including resetting my modem, and rebooting the system etc.etc but nothing worked for me. If I knew my PlayStation Network and ea account was linked that would be much better but... I am lost here. Can anyone help?

[EDIT: modified thread title to improve clarity and visibility if other players face the same issue]

Message 4 of 23 (15,833 Views)

Re: Please reset your password

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same issue. I changed my password several time already. And I still get the same pop up screen when I try to play any game mode. I’ve been dealing with this for a whole day know. I tried reaching out to EA support or help site and solutions. I’m at a point where I’m gonna delete this game and never buy any EA content if this is going to keep happening. And get a refund 

Message 5 of 23 (15,801 Views)

Password Reset

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

Each time I try to sign into EA, I get a “please reset your password” pop up. I have reset my password a few times now, but the same pop up occurs. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can sign into my EA account?

*I am on PlayStation 5 and my previous Madden was on Xbox One, which I saw may conflict with my EA account.

Thank you!!!

Message 6 of 23 (15,832 Views)

Re: Password Reset

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same exact issue. I haven't been able to resolve. Any luck on your end?

Message 7 of 23 (15,776 Views)

Re: Password Reset

★★★ Newbie

Same

Message 8 of 23 (15,653 Views)

Re: [PS5] not able to log in: "Please reset your password" loop

★★★ Newbie

Me to but with fifa 22 trial

Message 9 of 23 (15,450 Views)

Re: [PS5] not able to log in: "Please reset your password" loop

★★ Novice

Same issue to me (Fifa 22 Ultimate version, PS 5 Digital).

Message 10 of 23 (15,307 Views)