Madden 22 Freezing Error (Steam-PC)

by APB_114

Original Post

Re: Madden 22 Freezing Error (Steam-PC)

Community Manager

Hey @APB_114 Apologies in the delay, I don't see an immediate issue that would cause 22 to crash, Can you try the following to see if this continues?

If you continue to run into crashing issues, try putting your device in a Clean Boot then check if 22 still crashes. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 11 of 34 (4,614 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've tried the above steps and the game still freezes at random points. No error messages indicating what crashed. Any other suggestions?

Message 12 of 34 (4,582 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @MochaPlayz829 Would it be possible to get a DxDiag?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 13 of 34 (4,518 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Illium I'm also still having the same issue.
Message 14 of 34 (4,506 Views)

Community Manager
@APB_114 Apologies to confirm where you able to go through the steps I posted previously? (https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Madden-22-Freezing-Error-Steam-PC/m-p/11207543#M4377)

Illium.png

Message 15 of 34 (4,494 Views)

I did the above steps you posted. I have updated all drivers to make sure, I have restarted my PC, The computer, the router. I have tried everything from these forums and every time I try to play anything online the game crashes. My PC is only a few months old and I has the GTX Super card, more than enough RAM, hard drives are solid state, I run an 8k monitor. I dont know why this is the ONLY game that gives me issues. I dont get any error messages, it simply crashes when I click play online in any mode. Yes I have tried default settings in madden. This is getting a bit crazy to spend the money on the game and for it to not work online not even once is a shame. After reading so many posts all over that it seems this is a common problem with no fix in the near future. Can we please get an update to the game a no kidding fix or refunds? 

Message 16 of 34 (4,484 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @bd58680c753182cd6a8b71f78e178eca  Would it be possible to get a DxDiag?

Illium.png

Message 17 of 34 (4,409 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Illium It still freezes sometimes after completing those steps.
Message 18 of 34 (4,404 Views)

Community Manager
@APB_114 Thank you for the update, to check would it be possible to run Task Manager while playing to see if the game or any other program spike in resource usage when the game crashes?

Illium.png

Message 19 of 34 (4,387 Views)

★★★ Novice

Here it is

Message 20 of 34 (4,265 Views)