How i change team on madden ultimate team

★★★ Newbie

How i change team on madden ultimate team

Message 1 of 7 (12,308 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How i change team on madden ultimate team

★★★★ Apprentice

Do you mean player lineups or uniforms?

When you are on the roster page you can go to where it gives you the option to generate best lineup etc.  There is also an option for change lineup, you can save and load from there.  So basically save your existing lineup, then change it to the new one and save that as a different one.

If you mean uniforms, under the roster if you keep going to the right there is a page where you select  uniform, coach, stadium etc.

To get additional uniforms you must either buy them from the auction house (I don't recommend this) or buy them from the store with training pts (cheapest and easier) or you can go to sets and the very last one has an option for trading low rank players for uniforms.

Equip uniform you want in the depth chart sc

screen.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (12,281 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

Do you mean player lineups or uniforms?

When you are on the roster page you can go to where it gives you the option to generate best lineup etc.  There is also an option for change lineup, you can save and load from there.  So basically save your existing lineup, then change it to the new one and save that as a different one.

If you mean uniforms, under the roster if you keep going to the right there is a page where you select  uniform, coach, stadium etc.

To get additional uniforms you must either buy them from the auction house (I don't recommend this) or buy them from the store with training pts (cheapest and easier) or you can go to sets and the very last one has an option for trading low rank players for uniforms.

Equip uniform you want in the depth chart sc

screen.

Message 2 of 7 (12,282 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think I understand the question and I have the same: So right now, in UT, my team is the Rams (logo, unis, etc). I don’t know how this happened. How do I choose a different team? Was there an option I missed, or was this random?

Message 3 of 7 (10,461 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Jwt7606 I’m having the same problem, did you figure it out ?
Message 4 of 7 (8,925 Views)

★★ Novice
@GundalfBranco I need help with this one too. Mine is defaulted to the Chiefs
Message 5 of 7 (7,347 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here.  My favorite team is set to the bears.  But it won’t let me change my ultimate team from the chiefs.  I never selected that.  Need to know how to change this.  

Message 6 of 7 (6,543 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I understand what you're wanting; I had the same issue. So all you want to do is buy both the light and dark uniforms for the team you want. And maybe for the stadium, I have both the uniforms and the stadium, but not the coach. So the short answer is: buy all the stuff for the team you want to play for. I hope this works for you like it did for me.

Message 7 of 7 (1,395 Views)