Computer playing FB at RB and OT at TE

by elephantsdb

Original Post

Computer playing FB at RB and OT at TE

★★ Novice

So I’m playing my madden 23 franchise one which I was forced to change teams because there were no offensive coordinators available to hire and I found that I couldn’t play games without a coordinator. Anyway I switched from the packers to the worst team in the league which happened to be the panthers. Nailed the draft and ended up with a solid team. I’m now playing the packers in the playoffs a packers team that I built up to be a 94 and am expecting to just get stomped. Instead the packers have a two OT playing TE even though they have three healthy good TE available and they have two x-factor HB but instead are exclusively having their FB playing in single back sets. This isn’t the first time I’ve seen FB playing HB by the computer but this is the first time I’m seeing OT at TE which is absolutely ridiculous. Is there any fix for this? Because this is ridiculous!

Message 1 of 2 (623 Views)

Re: Computer playing FB at RB and OT at TE

★★★★ Apprentice

There is no fix for this because the problem doesn't involve MUT!  EA only cares about MUT and more money.  Of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Message 2 of 2 (401 Views)