the account is invalid" Madden20 Cannot connect to EA Server

by bbinz77

Original Post

Accepted Solution

the account is invalid" Madden20 Cannot connect to EA Server

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Madden 20.  I cannot connect to the EA server to play superstar KO.  I receive an error: "the account is invalid", once  I clear that. I receive an error that says cannot access EA server. Has anyone had this issue?

EA_Blueberry: Added the account is invalid" to title

Message 1 of 21 (28,273 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden20 Cannot connect to EA Server

Community Manager

Hey, all.

If you're receiving an "Invalid Account" message, please try resetting your password for your account at Help.EA.com, Origin.com, or EA.com. Once done, try re-launching the game to see if you continue to get the error.

Still getting the error? Please contact our Support team via the options below so they can pull up your account to check on why you're still getting that message.

How to Reset your Password

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/if-you-forgot-your-ea-account-id-or-password/

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 21 (27,824 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@bbinz77 

Hey there! I want to help you out with this but will need a little bit more information so we know how to get it fixed for you.

• Have you been able to connect to this game mode before and do you play Madden Ultimate Team?
  • Have you tried rebooting your network to see if that helps out at all?
  • What platform do you play on?
  • Have you tried any specific steps from your end so far that we should be aware? (ex: reinstalling, restarting the router/modem)
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 21 (28,182 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It won’t let me play my franchise mode 

Message 3 of 21 (28,052 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine saying invalid account and I have rebooted everyrhing

Message 4 of 21 (28,014 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue.  I have played the game for months and now have the error.

i use an Xbox One

please help!!!

Message 5 of 21 (27,896 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, all.

If you're receiving an "Invalid Account" message, please try resetting your password for your account at Help.EA.com, Origin.com, or EA.com. Once done, try re-launching the game to see if you continue to get the error.

Still getting the error? Please contact our Support team via the options below so they can pull up your account to check on why you're still getting that message.

How to Reset your Password

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/if-you-forgot-your-ea-account-id-or-password/

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 21 (27,825 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry I can’t play any online modes
Message 7 of 21 (24,223 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still not working I reset password and restarted game and still saying it 

Message 8 of 21 (14,454 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@brevonguess I’m stuck to I just deleted the game and redownloading it idk what else to do
Message 9 of 21 (14,441 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just got off of a chat with EA about this issue. I cannot connect to Madden or 2 different Plants vs Zombies game. After going through all of my security info, the tech said that my info wasn’t correct and they could do nothing for me. I am sick of EA, this is a problem with their servers and the users shouldn’t have to pay the price for this.

Message 10 of 21 (14,359 Views)