lagging really hard in mut h2h

by BigSluggoSmash

Original Post

Re: lagging really hard in mut h2h

Community Manager

@BigSluggoSmash 

Ok. If you change your mind and want some help with this, please reach out again. The very high majority of people are playing head to head matches without issue so we need to rule out any issues with your connection. There's still some troubleshooting we can try that stands a good chance of getting this resolved. Just let us know if you want to try that. Good luck.

Aljo.png
Message 11 of 17 (583 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I have the same issue, solo challenges worked perfectly fine, played them with no lags at all but lag and delays when i play a H2H game. Cant even kick a single field goal or Punt. Pleaseee help!

Message 12 of 17 (531 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @taufiqshahfyrul 

Are you on a wired or wireless connection? Also, what system do you play on? Thank you.

Aljo.png
Message 13 of 17 (520 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There is no way it’s internet. Having the same problem, every other game the requires internet dose not lag what so ever but madden 23.

Message 14 of 17 (359 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @murphdog1221 

Can you answer the questions I asked in the post above yours? Thank you.

Aljo.png
Message 15 of 17 (337 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m having the same issue. I’m on Xbox S on Wi-Fi. Internet isn’t an issue, I can play CoD without any problems. 

Meanwhile I’ve done the hard reset of my router and console and H2H and House Rules are unplayable. 

Kicks the mechanic lags every time and heads straight for the sideline. Plays lag multiple times causing passes to the far right sideline to literally go to the far left no where near the intended target. 

In the rare act of god that my pass isn’t picked and is actually caught by my receiver the game lags out and the stop dead in there tracks, often blown up for a fumble. 

Message 16 of 17 (184 Views)

Community Manager

@bcearly 

Can you switch to a wire to see if that makes a difference? Wireless is not a stable connection so lag and disconnects are going to be far more common than being wired. If that doesn't help, feel free to start another thread. I'm going to lock this one to prevent further "necro-posting".

Aljo.png
Message 17 of 17 (175 Views)