Original Post

lagging really hard in mut h2h

★★★★ Novice

.25 second lags... come get your picks im giving them out

Message 1 of 17 (2,459 Views)

Re: lagging really hard in mut h2h

Community Manager

Hello, @BigSluggoSmash 

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 17 (2,426 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i did, same outcome. have you tried doing that with your servers? it seems to have started at the beginning of the promo. played other games with 0 ping

Message 3 of 17 (2,419 Views)

Community Manager

@BigSluggoSmash 

If you have 0 ping you're either plugged directly into the server or the test is wrong. We should go through some troubleshooting to see if we can find out what's going on though. Are you on a wired or wireless connection?

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 17 (2,413 Views)

★★★★ Novice

ethernet. didnt test but other games play perfectly online

Message 5 of 17 (2,411 Views)

Community Manager

@BigSluggoSmash 

That's good you're wired. It's a lot better than wireless. Has it been a while since you power cycled your equipment? If so, try doing it now with these steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 17 (2,403 Views)

★★★★ Novice

ethernet. didnt actually test, but other games play perfectly online while im over here missing kicks with focused kicker on mut

Message 7 of 17 (2,402 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

i completely reset my router yesterday and did all that too

Message 8 of 17 (2,401 Views)

Community Manager

@BigSluggoSmash 

Do you have a PC by chance? If so let’s find out how your connection is reaching our servers. Can you run a UO Trace and screenshot me the results? Instructions here: http://bit.ly/ConnectivityBTS.

Aljo.png
Message 9 of 17 (2,399 Views)

★★★★ Novice

ps4, nothing i do will help. it's EA's fault but  i guess im just here to air a grievance. i dont expect to get through to anyone. 

the stick work is garbage now. its rigid instead or being smooth and makes the game hella frustrating to play. i also just fumbled the ball because the game didnt recognize i pushed SLIDE because it was lagging. guess i should go to the bug section if i have any hope of helping you guys fix this garbo

Message 10 of 17 (2,361 Views)