accidentally kicked from franchise but the file wasnt deleted from the cloud

by dwade3_allday

Original Post

accidentally kicked from franchise but the file wasnt deleted from the cloud

★★★ Newbie

I was accidentally kicked from online franchise, and the file did not delete from my cloud franchises( I still see it) so I have no way to delete it. When I try to click on it to load into the league it gives a message of "our servers annot process your request at this time. please try again later. we apologize for any inconvenience. You have been returned to the main menu."

Message 1 of 6 (1,134 Views)

Re: accidentally kicked from franchise but the file wasnt deleted from the cloud

Community Manager

Hey @dwade3_allday

Which system are you playing Madden on? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,108 Views)

Re: accidentally kicked from franchise but the file wasnt deleted from the cloud

★★ Novice

I have the same issue...sort of. I am in a cloud franchise with all 32 franchises being user team. I have 31 friends in this franchise also. I actually changed my email that was linked to my gamertag, well I had EA do it. The guy I spoke too did inform me that I would lose information by doing this and I was ok with it. Since my franchise was a cloud franchise, I wasn't too worried about losing the information but I guess I should have. The issue is now I can't access my team on the franchise anymore AND the commissioner of the league also can't kick the "coach" of the team either. Another thing I found out today is the teams playing against the team I messed up can't even play the computer, it doesn't allow them to even play the game so we just give them a force W. I'm hoping there is some sort of a "backdoor" where someone has the authority/power to manually kick whomever the owner of the team is so I can get someone to join the league and take over the franchise. Thanks for help in advance..

Message 3 of 6 (1,073 Views)

Can't kick user from cloud franchise

★★ Novice

I am in a cloud franchise with 32 user teams. I recently changed my email that was tied to my gamertag through EA help the guy that was helping me informed me that I would lose any EA information upon doing so. I was ok with that thinking that my cloud data would be safe...it wasn't. I now can not access my team in my cloud franchise and the commissioner of that league also can't boot me from the league, he doesn't have the option too. Another thing is whenever another team plays against my team we have to force win because they also aren't able to play against the computer. I am pretty confident starting over the cloud franchise would fix all issues but we are just about to hit the off season and again, 31 other users probably don't want to throw away all the work they have done all year. I'm hoping there is another way to kick a user from a team in franchise mode. The user isn't a commissioner or anything so hopefully this can be done. Thanks in advance

Message 4 of 6 (1,079 Views)

Re: Can't kick user from cloud franchise

★★★ Newbie
  1. Did you ever figure out a fix for this?
Message 5 of 6 (867 Views)

Re: Can't kick user from cloud franchise

★ Novice

Still no fix? 

Message 6 of 6 (833 Views)