Why can’t you report players for cheating in madden

by redleg_831

Original Post

Why can’t you report players for cheating in madden

★★ Novice

The madden online gaming is seriously flawed. Forget the fact that you are now forced into online gaming you have to play people who cheat and nothing is ever done. Madden used to be fun. Now you get online to complete missions but so many people are running glitch plays I never wanna play online. Pass interference is never called and players know that. If you have a receiver open down field and the guy runs into him when the ball is in the air nothing happens. And the player rating are a joke. Lt eric fisher with a rating of 75 is not gonna block Khalil Mach with an 88 overall but it happens all the time regardless of the difficulty setting. Linebacker Ryan shazier is not gonna guard Marvin Harrison or Tory holt either. Somehow it still happens and he can run them down from one side of the field to the other. Come on. At least let people report this when it happens and save the game clips for proof. If not stop making player need online criteria to upgrade them. Players like this ruin the game

Message 1 of 15 (10,383 Views)

Re: Why can’t you report players for cheating in madden

Community Manager

@redleg_831 

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 15 (10,321 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too bud. Can I get some guidance here?

So 2 nights ago, for the unteemth time I lost a game due to cheater lagging. But this was different. 

First it was my first time entering a playoff game. After spending about $1000 on packs, I could never get there because it was literally every game I'd struggle cuz of the glitches. And lagers. 

So I finally  made it thru. Only 1 loss in season. 

So.  This was terrible,  they show me the players top players b4 the game as they allways do, they were all mid to low 80s. And I was average 90 with my top being 93 92 92.  A beast team I spent money on. 

I was like how is this guy ranked to play me in playoffs. 

I had a feeling I knew how  This guy had some crazy lagg, it was const ant I couod not even call a play. It was non stop. I ran the ball 2 times and he destroyed me . It kept going so bad. Then IT KICKED ME. IT GAVE ME A PLAYOFF LOSS NOT EVEN 1 MIN INTO THE GAME. SO MY WHOLE SEASON WITH 1 LOSS FINALLY INBPLAYOFFS AND THIS SCUMBAG HAS SOME CRAZY GLITCH LAGG THAT KICKS YOU AND GIVES HIM THE WIN. HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE. 

after that I have not wanted to play. Play for what??? And listen  to this. 

3 times in last month I was online for a chat to complain about previous cheaters , and I'd wait 30 40 mins with 70 people ahead  of me. Then it just cuts off and I have to start over. 

I emailed EA right after what happened the other day, and 2 days later still no reply. Not even an auto reply saying they got it. Nothing.  

It's like they dont care it's like a scam. 

This is my first of 1000 posts I'm making about madden 20. I'm gonna ago out of my way to make sure people never buy madden again .

My tag is unreadymussel41. 

Ty for you post. It rang true to me

Message 3 of 15 (10,232 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@redleg_831 It happened to me i didnt know what was going on but now i email ea see what i can do.
Message 4 of 15 (10,154 Views)

★★ Novice

@Unreadymussle41 I don’t know if you are on Xbox or PS4 but I can tell you a quick way to figure out how to spot these guys. My biggest issue is when they run the glitch plays with lag. I’ve come up with a way to beat them or at least hang around til they quit. Never won a Super Bowl but I’ve gotten there a couple times. It’s been harder with the new releases though. If you have a ps4 send me a friend request and I can show you a couple things

Message 5 of 15 (10,103 Views)

★★ Novice

There are some quick ways to point these guys out and how to counter what they do. Send me a friend request if you have ps4 

Message 6 of 15 (10,102 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Madden 20 isn't listed here.  [Removed - CM] paused the game after my pick 6 to go up 20-3 for over 30 minutes, then turned it on long enough to detect I was still there, then paused again after I kicked the extra point.

Message 7 of 15 (9,837 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, all.

The team is always investigating potential exploits to address them and we know they can be disappointing to come across, especially in close games where there should have been a W in your win column. A friendly reminder that naming and shaming on the forums is NOT allowed. Please report suspected cheaters and abuse via this method: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Another user found a workaround for when players get stuck on the pause menu. Find it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Opponent-s-pause-glitching-you-SOLUTION/td-p/8723660

The Madden team (and EA as a whole) are looking to make it easier to report suspected cheaters and abuse in our games. Thank you for raising these concerns to us and more information on our initiative around this topic can be read here: https://www.ea.com/news/building-healthy-communities-summit

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 15 (9,794 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello EA, so I don't want to use profanity here. But online has tremendously went to *. Due to so many glitches mostly. Some how on there end they can quit game and you lose. Or for some odd reason the game goes haywire and lags then just speeds up. I've spent money to ea madden or whomever to have a decent team. I should be able yo compete with others without hassle of playing. I've lost more then 35% of my games due to this *. This is my second year playing online and this makes your game look like * to true gamers and not frauds. Sincerely shumonk2020.

Message 9 of 15 (9,753 Views)

★★ Novice

And again started a new day same old * EA. WTF fix it and get rid of these * bags of people.

Message 10 of 15 (9,717 Views)