Re: When signing into EA it says my account is invalid???

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

When signing into EA it says my account is invalid???

★★★ Newbie

How do I fix this? 

Message 1 of 5 (697 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @Mike8274

When you've got the chance can you try resetting the password on your EA Account? That will often help to get past the "invalid account" error. For more info on how you can reset it check out the EA Help website

If you're still getting the same error after you've changed the password I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. You can find more info on how to create a case with them at the EA Help site. You could also speak with them via Twitter or Facebook as well, if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (602 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Newbie

Not login 

Message 2 of 5 (664 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Mike8274

When you've got the chance can you try resetting the password on your EA Account? That will often help to get past the "invalid account" error. For more info on how you can reset it check out the EA Help website

If you're still getting the same error after you've changed the password I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. You can find more info on how to create a case with them at the EA Help site. You could also speak with them via Twitter or Facebook as well, if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 5 (603 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine says we cannot complete this action at this time what is the matter

Message 4 of 5 (397 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Lolobdawg

Apologies for the late reply on this. Are you still getting the same error when you're trying to sign in? If so, can we try out some troubleshooting steps to see if we can get you back online? 

When you've got the chance I'd recommend starting off with the basic connectivity steps from the EA Help website to see how that goes. If you're still having any problems after that check out the platform-specific steps as well: 

- PC

- Xbox

- PlayStation

Let me know if you're still getting the same error message afterward. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 5 of 5 (324 Views)