Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? AFVET74
Date/time issue occurred 9/3/2019
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug Madden 20
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? JUST. PLAY. THE. GAME.
What happens when the bug occurs? for many, as soon as the game starts.
What do you expect to see? FIX THE DANG THING.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

First: RATING: on a scale 1 - 10, 1 being worst, 10 best, I give it a 3. Can't say it's a 1, 19 made that. I stopped playing after giving my PS2 to my daughter. In April of this year, I decided to purchase a PS4, buy a few games too play. I started with Madden 18, big jump from Madden 10 which was my last game. So, I found 19, at a Second time around store, got that one, expecting even a better experience. Well, not what I expected, way too many glitches, i.e., a play sheet held by the coach, just floating in mid-air, on its own. So, after hearing all the "HYPE" about 20, I spent the money a got a copy. Now look, I'm not a professional gamer, I play the game myself, just for fun. However, and speaking for many serious gamers, 20 is a HUGE disappointment. Bugs, glitches, slow responses to questions from the dev team, is rather exasperating. In order for me to have the game at least do something right, like, the play counter for hidden ability in a player card, I had to do a complete uninstall and reinstall the game, then, when one of my players just dropped off the roster, I had to do the same process all over again. The development team for Madden has been doing this for years now, with all that experience behind them, one would think/believe with each new version it would keep getting better and better. By now, this thing should be the next best thing to an actual NFL game. But, with each version, instead of moving forward, it's going backwards. So, with all that said, just one more thing, it appears, EA, the NFL, and dev team are more interested in quantity than quality. Which doesn't say much for the guys in quality control. OH, this is just me ranting, I've become aware of a bias if you will, opening scenes while the game is loading, how come no Steeler players, but, plenty of Tom Brady. Again, just me ranting. Too sum, Madden 20, on the ratings scale, 3, on the same scale, dev team: 2, and quality control: 0, non-existent.  

Message 1 of 1 (235 Views)