Re: Madden 20 online head to head

by twoBirdzinDabush

Original Post

Re: Unable to view online ranked H2H Stats of other players/opponents

★ Apprentice

Same for me for the last 2 years on XBox. I issued a refund request since the game doesnt work properly online. It has no stats lol.

Message 11 of 155 (1,853 Views)

★ Apprentice

I got a refund through xbox live

Message 12 of 155 (1,849 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm tak I'll ng the game back and I'll keep up with these post to see if they ever fix it. Until the I'm done completely with ea sports

Message 13 of 155 (1,840 Views)

Re: Unable to view online ranked H2H Stats of other players/opponents

★ Apprentice

Now we talking. Ask for refunds for delivering broken game. Better yet lets do class action lawsuit. Not even putting their best foot forward. Same problem... year 2!

Message 14 of 155 (1,733 Views)

How and when are they going to fix the compre stats

★★★ Newbie

They need to fix the compare stats section ASAP like come on now 

Message 15 of 155 (1,012 Views)

Re: How and when are they going to fix the compre stats

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @PANTHER95PRIDE 

We know that it is fustrant to have bug, but the game is just released, so we must postpone this one in this forum section (if it is not already done) and wait for a future update for it to be fixed .

So you need a little patience.

If we have answer to your question please accept solution Standard smile.

Message 16 of 155 (993 Views)

Online Head to Head no ranking

★★★ Novice

I could see my rank a day ago , was in the top 1.5 percent ,but now nothing shows up and I could never  see my history. Anything I can do to show my ranking in online head to head?

Message 17 of 155 (1,736 Views)

Re: Online Head to Head no ranking

★★★ Newbie
@Unsprtsmnlike This happened to me with this Madden as well as last, the EA dudes act like they have never seen this problem before. I even this time uninstalled and reinstalled my game with no luck.
Message 18 of 155 (1,724 Views)

Re: Online Head to Head no ranking

★★★ Novice
@joeytopjaybottom Thanks for the input.Im sorry im not the only one with this problem.Will continue to make new post on this everyday until i can get this resolved.Best of luck joey
Message 19 of 155 (1,715 Views)

Head to head online rank not showing

★★★ Novice

I havent been able to see my rank online.Currently i am 34-17 and 3000 points.Is there a way i can fix this and see my ranking?

Message 20 of 155 (1,394 Views)