Unable to load Madden 20 or Madden 19. Can't get past intro screen

by tenaka21

Original Post

Unable to load Madden 20 or Madden 19. Can't get past intro screen

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Blueberry unable to load either madden 20 or 19 past intro screen certainly wont be buying any more EA products there lvl of support post purchase sucks

Message 1 of 23 (1,547 Views)

Re: Upgrade to madden 21

Community Manager

@tenaka21 

Thanks for coming to the forums, sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with both Madden titles. Have you been able to play before and it's not suddenly doing this? Which platform do you play on and have you tried any steps so far like reinstalling? We're here to help you out if you need it. Our Live-Support and EA Help team is available 24/7 to assist with tech issues too.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 23 (1,538 Views)

★★★ Newbie

play on ps4 been about a week now not been able log in. Get to gameplay recording paused entered block scene, game just stay in load up mode, thought what the hell ill get madden fix from 19 exactly the same issue

Message 3 of 23 (1,506 Views)

★ Novice
@tenaka21 Same
Message 4 of 23 (1,490 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry This was a terrible response
Message 5 of 23 (1,489 Views)

Community Manager

@tenaka21  @bgatespopcntrl91 

That is related to the PlayStation recording option. Have you tried disabling it under your PS4 settings?

Go to notifications menu>option>notification settings> then uncheck "blocked scenes for video recording" and "when taking screenshots"

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 23 (1,461 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry just tried your suggestion but same result only this time it didnt give me the entering a blocked scene notification lol
Message 7 of 23 (1,450 Views)

Community Manager

@tenaka21 

After disabling the notification I should have instructed you to power cycle your console. Please try that real quick.

How to power cycle your PS4 console

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.

This step worked in this post for someone:

"So, I had preordered the game on July 26th ish I would say, I didn’t play it at all before it was released, and I let it download completely on my PS4 tonight, after tmdoinng the shutdown cycle, disabling the “Gameplay Recording Blocked” notifications, and unplugging my headset and controller charger from my PS4 it did finally work for me. Hopefully this helps lots of peopl"

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 23 (1,442 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry still no joy after following those steps, apparently EA'S Moto its in the game, maybe it is would have to be able get into the game to see
Message 9 of 23 (1,438 Views)

Community Manager

@tenaka21 

What kind of setup do you have?

• Anything plugged into your USB slots and is the game being shared to you?
  • Do you have a digital or phyiscal copy?
  • Is your PSN account a sub-account from a primary on your PS4? 
Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 23 (1,436 Views)