Ultimate team gone

by Reidie72

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ultimate team gone

★ Novice

I logged into madden 21 and ultimate team is gone.  I never got an email from ea stating a ban or suspension.   I’ve called customer service a few times and they don’t see a ban or suspension either.   They do see my ultimate team in their end.  Please help ok k

Message 1 of 8 (2,822 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ultimate team gone

Community Manager

Hi there, @Reidie72.

I checked your account and I can confirm your players are still on it. Are you sure you're logging into the right account? If so, try restoring your licenses with the steps here. Also, rebuild your database with these instructions

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (2,795 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @Reidie72.

I checked your account and I can confirm your players are still on it. Are you sure you're logging into the right account? If so, try restoring your licenses with the steps here. Also, rebuild your database with these instructions

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 8 (2,796 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you.  I did both of your suggestions and its still not there.  yes I'm logging into the right account.  Why would ea suspend it?  they didn't notify me of anything.

Message 3 of 8 (2,783 Views)

Community Manager

@Reidie72 

They didn't notify you because no action has been taken on your account. We can still see those players. A more thorough investigation should be performed, but we can't do that through Answers HQ. You'll need to contact an advisor again. That can be done by messaging @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you again.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 8 (2,766 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The same thing is happening to me

Message 5 of 8 (1,874 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @Coach_JohnMadden 

Please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 8 (1,761 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same issue

Message 7 of 8 (1,050 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @datboidk5 

For help with missing content, please see my previous response.

I'm now going to lock this thread as it's very outdated. Per the Answers HQ rules, please do not "necro-post". This is the act of responding to outdated threads. Going forward, please start a new thread for a current issue. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 8 (1,029 Views)