by SplashyRob50

Original Post

Re: Can't Open Packs

★★★★ Novice
@Kidgangster101 Yea sadly it seems that’s what their saying to everyone
Message 91 of 292 (1,378 Views)

Re: Too many unopened packs bug/ crash

★ Apprentice

It's been almost a week. And i'm still at square one. I've been told to reset my internet, delete profile, delete game, clear my MAC cache and send them my UO trace info. None of which helped.

Message 92 of 292 (1,346 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

I have merged a couple threads on this issue. As it turns out, we'll need to fix each account individually. Please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 93 of 292 (1,332 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Aljo when by today because its almost been 2 weeks since this issue has been addressed and I have a ton of coins rap up in this ?and so does a lot of other people and its getting to be really frustrating. 

Message 94 of 292 (1,307 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Ya aight. Lmk when that happens been having this problem 2 days
Message 95 of 292 (1,264 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This is going to cause me to miss out on the market crash on Friday unless we can get a fix tonight or tomorrow. Is there any news? I am so frustrated. EA support hasn't been helpful at all. I just waited in the live support queue for 45 minutes only for no one to show up and now support is closed for the night. Twitter doesn't seem to respond either. I don't know what to do at this point

Message 96 of 292 (1,250 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Damn shame. Fix this EA! 

Message 97 of 292 (1,226 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo thanks a lot for giving us a update but when is soon
Message 98 of 292 (1,210 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah for real he still hasent answer me back since last time 

Message 99 of 292 (1,207 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yep I have over a million coins and I can't even buy the new players released this week because if it. This should be a fix asap I refuse to buy packs of the system doesn't work.

Message 100 of 292 (1,178 Views)