Re: Superstar ko

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Superstar ko

★★★ Newbie

When playing 3 vs 3 it freezes up after our first win, can't get to the 2nd game, its happened twice in a row

Message 1 of 9 (8,691 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Everyday!!!! Come on Madden. It’s been like two weeks! This is ridiculous!

Message 2 of 9 (8,432 Views)

Community Manager

@TTYMEGOTDAJUICE  @o5mikey 

Sorry to hear what's happening! We'll get this looked into for you but need some more info. 

• Which platform do you play the game on?
  • Are you on a WiFi or wired connection?
  • Does it freeze where it forces you to restart or does the game crash with an error?
  • Have you tried anything to fix this from your end? If so, what did you try?
Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 9 (8,324 Views)

★ Novice

One out of every three games it freezes after match found or before the actual stadium is shown.

Message 4 of 9 (8,248 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did anybody ever find a solution to this? Everytime my daughter wins in Superstar KO, the game crashes,

Message 5 of 9 (6,905 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Since I posted that question, we removed the parental restrictions from my daughter's account and also did the license thing fix. Now it works. 

Message 6 of 9 (6,814 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still experiencing this problem in December. On Xbox wired in and the game will freeze and force a restart. I’ve tried quitting app and restarting console but nothing works. 

Message 7 of 9 (6,666 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have played with different WiFi connections, all over 100 Mbps connection speed, after a few wins in Superstar KO, match found screen comes up and sticks until you close out the game and restart it. Playstation 4.

Message 8 of 9 (1,319 Views)

Community Manager

@beasthunter226 

Have you tried power cycling the console, network, or re-installed the game?

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

How to power cycle your PS4 console

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.
Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 9 (1,257 Views)