Re: Squads Challenges Won’t Work

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Squads Challenges Won’t Work

★ Novice

So my buddy and I try and run Madden Squads together on challenges. We both run no money spent teams and we need challenges to be able to do anything in the game. Every time we load in, I stay on the loading screen while we play. This happens about 95% of the time, and it’s really infuriating cause I just want to play the freaking game! Any help on this would be appreciated, but I’m sure it’s not my console and it’s the game. Running on PS4 with no Ethernet cords.

Message 1 of 7 (958 Views)

★ Novice

Just for reference, I can play every other mode in ultimate team no problem, even regular squads games when I’m alone in the party. This has been a bug in the game for years that needs to be fixed.

Message 2 of 7 (951 Views)

Community Manager

@ShellsSports 

Hey there. Are you playing Madden NFL 21 or 20? (you posted in the Madden NFL 20 forums).

Do you have Golden Ticket Clowney in your lineup?

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 7 (909 Views)

★ Novice

Madden 21 and no I am not rich enough to have Clowney in my lineup😂

Message 4 of 7 (906 Views)

Community Manager

@ShellsSports 

Try having you both go to your roster for MUT and change it to BEST OVR with the lineup tool, then try going back into MUT Squads.

If it still doesn't work, try a power cycle with your consoles, network, and then try again.

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

How to power cycle your PlayStation console

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.

How to power cycle your Xbox console:

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button  on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console’s power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button  on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Clear Mac Address

1. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.
Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 7 (891 Views)

★ Novice

Hello,

We have tried this and it still doesn’t work. My friend loads in to every challenge and I still load in to only about 5% of challenges. Any other suggestions?

Message 6 of 7 (871 Views)

Community Manager

@ShellsSports 

Do you know if their NAT is showing up as STRICT under Network Settings? That can limit them to playing with you. 

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 7 (817 Views)