Re: Solo Battles Disconnected

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Solo Battles Disconnected

★★★ Novice

this is the second week in a row that I been disconnected from solo battles. It allows me to play the whole game and then during the loading up screen back to the main menu, it disconnects. I get the DNF and 0 points. This is the second week I would have made the top 100 and it is very frustrating. I did everything EA said to do by clearing the Mac alternate and restarting the console before each game and it still doesn't work. EA u really need to fix this issue...if it happens again, I want a full refund of a broken game and I don't care if I can't play madden again. Its broken.

Message 1 of 19 (4,265 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hello, @UrbanReign 

I'm very sorry for the frustration with this. It sounds like you're on Xbox One. I'll try to help with this. Has it been a while since you power cycled your equipment? If so, try doing it now with these steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Also, are you on a wired or wireless connection?

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 19 (4,227 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hello, @UrbanReign 

I'm very sorry for the frustration with this. It sounds like you're on Xbox One. I'll try to help with this. Has it been a while since you power cycled your equipment? If so, try doing it now with these steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Also, are you on a wired or wireless connection?

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 19 (4,228 Views)

★★ Novice

I am sorry to hear that bro. I had the same exact problem. I do cycle my connection constantly. This shouldn’t happen this frequently. I finished the game by letting the clock run out and made the field goal. After the loading screen it says I DNF. All the effort for nothing. 

Message 3 of 19 (4,142 Views)

Community Manager

@zabrinity 

How frequently is this happening to you? Also, to be clear, this is in Madden 20 and not 21?

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 19 (4,129 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello @EA_Aljo ,

This is with Madden 2021. Last couple weeks I had problems after the game finishes. When it’s loading out of the game it will display a DNF on the game when I had won. I’ll try recycling my connection more often. Now it won’t let me load Ultimate team at all. My computer and Tv internet connection is fine. Was just empathizing with what he was going through.

Sincerely,

Richard 

Message 5 of 19 (4,124 Views)

Community Manager

@zabrinity 

Try power cycling, but you also may want to try opening the ports for Madden. They are listed here

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 19 (4,120 Views)

★★ Novice
@zabrinity @EA_Aljo Was able to login, had to update.
Message 7 of 19 (4,119 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Thank you for that. Hope you have a good day. I’ll give it a shot.
Message 8 of 19 (4,118 Views)

Community Manager

@zabrinity 

Great! You're very welcome. If you have any other issues, please let us know. Good luck on the gridiron!

Aljo.png
Message 9 of 19 (4,105 Views)

★★★ Novice
@UrbanReign I have had this same issue more than a couple of times. Each time it comes back did not finish. It is very frustrating. I really hope they fix this issue. Thank you for reporting this.
Message 10 of 19 (3,877 Views)