Setting Audibles

by ctAttitude

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Setting Audibles

★★ Novice

My game won’t let me set my audibles, I’m in the play menu but when I press LT on my Xbox controller the audibles menu doesn’t change and  I have to run all my plays with stock audibles. 

Message 1 of 22 (7,905 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Setting Audibles

★★ Novice

Just browsing and happened to see this... don’t know how old it is. From the video clip above though, it looks like he has his play call settings( or whatever it’s called) set to slim. I don’t think you can change it in game... but change it to enhanced , you can do it pre game or through your global settings so enhanced will be your default option. Try that, and then when you are in the play call screen, select your formation, and when you are on the screen with actual plays press L2 ( not sure what corresponding button is for Xbox ) and you should be able to set your audibles. I’m like 94% sure this is the problem lol hope it helps....

View in thread

Message 20 of 22 (7,241 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Which game mode are you trying to change your audibles in? Are you on Xbox One or using an Xbox controller on PC?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 22 (7,866 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same problem - can’t seem to change the audibles within the play selector menu

Message 3 of 22 (7,836 Views)

Community Manager

@wcrayfish  @ctAttitude 

Which game modes are you playing where this happens?

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 22 (7,803 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m playing Ultimate Team. 

Message 5 of 22 (7,795 Views)

★★ Novice

Ultimate team

Message 6 of 22 (7,775 Views)

Community Manager

@wcrayfish  @ctAttitude 

I was just able to do it in a Solo Challenge. Make sure you click on Formation and a formation type you want, then select LT. 

Are you trying to do it in a H2H MUT game or Solo Challenge?

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 22 (7,757 Views)

★★ Novice

It’s a either and it still doesn’t work

Message 8 of 22 (7,750 Views)

Community Manager

@ctAttitude 

I wasn't able to do it when it's under "Suggested plays." Make sure you back all the way out to where you can navigate to formations. 

Any way you can record a clip and link it here so we can see what you're doing in game? 

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 22 (7,737 Views)

Audibles

★★★ Newbie

How do you change the audibles in your playbook in Madden 20?

Message 10 of 22 (7,724 Views)