by Dinisioth

Original Post

Re: Purchased madden 20 points and they are not showing up

★★ Novice

Same here wtf ea

Message 11 of 18 (1,110 Views)

Re: "points not available"

★★★ Newbie

I also bought points but on Xb1 and they are not showing up, how can I go about receiving the points I bought?

Message 12 of 18 (1,072 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@tkim4747 the purchase should go through when the microsoft server issue is fixed you can view the current status here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status?xr=shellnav
Message 13 of 18 (1,071 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Still not working on Xbox and I didn’t get my superstar items either

Message 14 of 18 (1,046 Views)

Community Manager

Hey MUT fans,

If you're missing any points after checking Xbox and PlayStation status for potential content/purchase issues. It's very possible the purchase was made during a disruption so the transaction actually never went through. Double-check your Xbox/PlayStation account's billing history to verify the transaction is still active and processed.

"It's processed, EA_Blueberry, and the points aren't showing up so now what?"

Excellent! We're halfway there. Try power cycling your console (this is important and needs to be done correctly so both your Xbox/PlayStation account purchases sync up with your EA account). I've included some steps at the bottom of this page on how to power cycle. 

Once you power cycle, launch the game to see if your point total has increased within MUT.

Still not there? Please contact our Live-Support team and attach a proof of purchase to your case. We'll need that proof of purchase to valid the claim and determine what exactly went wrong during the purchase. Your information will help our teams prevent this going forward, so we appreciate all the help you can give us from your side. Let's get this fixed so you can start upgrading that MUT team. 

PS4:

Power Cycle

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.

Xbox One:

Power Cycle the Console

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Blueberry.png
Message 15 of 18 (7,878 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I purchased points on playstation store. Received confirmation, restarted system, and it came out of my account. Points still not showing up. Need that fixed please and thank you. 

Message 16 of 18 (881 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, the charge went through on my Amex, but the points did not show up. It has now been almost an hour, now I have no faith this will get resolved in a timely manner.  Any assistance? @EA_Kent 

Message 17 of 18 (679 Views)

Community Manager

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

Hey MUT fans,

If you're missing any points after checking Xbox and PlayStation status for potential content/purchase issues. It's very possible the purchase was made during a disruption so the transaction actually never went through. Double-check your Xbox/PlayStation account's billing history to verify the transaction is still active and processed.

"It's processed, EA_Blueberry, and the points aren't showing up so now what?"

Excellent! We're halfway there. Try power cycling your console (this is important and needs to be done correctly so both your Xbox/PlayStation account purchases sync up with your EA account). I've included some steps at the bottom of this page on how to power cycle. 

Once you power cycle, launch the game to see if your point total has increased within MUT.

Still not there? Please contact our Live-Support team and attach a proof of purchase to your case. We'll need that proof of purchase to valid the claim and determine what exactly went wrong during the purchase. Your information will help our teams prevent this going forward, so we appreciate all the help you can give us from your side. Let's get this fixed so you can start upgrading that MUT team. 

PS4:

Power Cycle

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.

Xbox One:

Power Cycle the Console

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

@xtydiriumx 

Our forum staff cannot push points to an account. Please try a power cycle with the steps I listed above and if those fail to push the points through, our Supportr team will be able to help get them added to your account.

EA Help on Twitter

https://twitter.com/EAHelp

Live-Support

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Blueberry.png
Message 18 of 18 (579 Views)