Re: Pat Tillman MUT Master Token Not Received

by Beardeddragont

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pat Tillman MUT Master Token Not Received

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I’ve done every single MUT Master objective but I haven’t gotten my token for the 20 wins at 70 overall. I have obviously gotten 10 wins as I have completed all the other win objectives . I just finished a live chat with an EA consultant but they couldn’t help and just told me to wait for an update which isn’t coming because obviously Madden 20 isn’t getting updates anymore. I just want to get my Pat Tillman to 99 overall, it’s frustrating to not get something that took a while to get. Anyways, my question is, is there anything I can do? Is there anything that can be done?

Message 1 of 4 (444 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

I just realized I have to get wins with 70 or worse team. I thought it was a 70 or better team, that makes sense. Thanks to the person who replied.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (340 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Beardeddragont 

Are you winning those 20 games under MUT H2H and with Tillman in your lineup? 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (354 Views)

★★ Novice

Hr’s not in my lineup because he’s only an 89. Also, he’s never been in my lineup and I still got all the other tokens. I’ve already completed the 40, 50 and 100 win objectives which means it’s impossible for me not to have gotten the 20 wins.

Message 3 of 4 (341 Views)

★★ Novice

I just realized I have to get wins with 70 or worse team. I thought it was a 70 or better team, that makes sense. Thanks to the person who replied.

Message 4 of 4 (341 Views)