ORIGIN - MADDEN - PS4 CONTROLLER SUPPORT ISSUE (AFTER PATCH)

by MixMzz1

Original Post

Re: PS4 Controller

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I had the same issue. Use the stable version 1.5 of InputMapper , it worked for me. https://inputmapper.com/

Message 11 of 13 (436 Views)

Using a PS3/4 Controller on PC

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

The "Help" team told me to come to this bullshiitt forum to post this question.

Why? I do not know.

I bought this game, figuring to give Madden a chance again (I hadn't purchased it in years) and have found that it suffers from the same problem EA's sports games tend to suffer from: lack of attention to detail.

If we showed a lack of attention to detail in our workplaces, we would get fired. Yet EA continues to put out games with a ton of problems, and the masses do nothing about it.

I can overlook a lot of things, but the topic of my thread not only proves my point, but is something I can't overlook and, if not solved, I will have to refund the game.

When I use my PS3 controller to play, it still has Xbox symbols for the buttons. I get that it is Windows and Microsoft is a cowardly piece of * afraid-to-death of competition...but EA can easily solve this by putting an option in the settings by which a player can switch from Xbox to PSN (or even other common controller layouts) manually. It's done all the time.

What are the chances that they do that?

Message 12 of 13 (430 Views)

PS4 Controller Update

★★ Novice

Any update on when the PS4 controller will work with Madden 20.

Message 13 of 13 (439 Views)