Not enough skill points to purchase this bucket Madden 20

by estepea

Original Post

Re: Skill point glitch.

★★★ Apprentice
@RetardOfDarkness I know what you talking about because I have 50 and cannot upgrade Scramble
Message 71 of 90 (2,554 Views)

Re: Not enough skill points to purchase this bucket

★ Novice

Madden20 will not let me upgrade my player any further even tho I have skill point to do so, I have attached photos as you can see I can't upgrade my scrambler ability, my gamertag is PUTT2687, Game mode is QB1

Message 72 of 90 (2,508 Views)

★★★★ Novice

47 skill points available and as a QB, scrambler is the only one showing an over 96 everything else is showing 99 and locked. I canceled my EA subscription because of this and am just playing till my paid time is expired. I love playing madden, but this problem has caused me to stop my subscription and will never buy a game with EA attached to it again. Sure, take a game I love, tell me it only requires one skill point to advance, have over 40 skill points then tell me not enough skill points. LOL. Oh yeah, I'm sharing this with everybody. Thought the last Madden update, though only 146 MB would fix the issue but it didn't. EA doesn't care about anything but making money, but apparantly doesn't realise how much money this error is going to cost them. "Whether compared to traditional advertising, media mentions, or promotional events, word of mouth is more useful in creating new users and customers. Indeed, McKinsey suggests that “word of mouth" generates more than twice the sales of paid advertising". I'm showing my word of mouth here and everywhere else this problem occurs to show people EA doesn't care and says next season will fix your problems. They need to fix the code. season's don't matter. Remember, they will put the carrot on a stick in front of you to keep you going.

Message 73 of 90 (2,472 Views)

Re: Not enough skill points to purchase this bucket Madden 20

★★★★ Novice

53 skill points and still can't upgrade. EA doesn't listen to there issues. I recommend cancelling all ea accounts and refuse to buy anything EA until they fix this. I did, I'm recommending it to all as it is not fixed and won't be until enough people stand up for themselves and say stop the BS allow game to progress.

Message 74 of 90 (2,425 Views)

★★★★ Novice

console doesn't matter. EA doesn't care. There was a workaround for madden 19. If a game relies on a workaround, it's not a good game. I straight up told EA to fix the game or I would cancel my account. Account canceled, That is how much EA cares. I took pictures to prove it. You will never have the points to upgrade player. I have 53 now, guess what, still not enough to upgrade player. Only requires one, I guess 53 is not enough.

Message 75 of 90 (2,422 Views)

Re: QB1 Mode Bug

★★★★ Novice

Doesn't matter, EA doesn't care, I have 53 skill points to spend and in the same position. EA doesn't care, same error from madden 19. enjoy not being able to upgrade. That's Madden for you now.

Message 76 of 90 (2,421 Views)

Re: QB1 won't let me use skill points to upgrade

★★★★ Novice

EA doesn't care, 53 skill points and still unable to upgrade. Only costs 1, but with 53, I don't have enough to upgrade. THey call bs saying it is fully upgraded. I don't believe iot, i go against quarterbacks that are maxed out and I can't do the same. I get bs saying I can't upgrade. Apparently 53 skill points says I can't spend one. 

Message 77 of 90 (2,421 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Work-around, Why should i need that? The game should work as described. I guess they should say you can max out on all skills until you get 99 over. At that point you are locked in and can't upgrade ever again because you are already over 99. Yeah, my QB is 99 oVR, but only 96 scrambler. I can't upgrade again because everything else is locked, yet I have to face teams that do better than me because I can't upgrade. It's not just me, I'm going anti EA. They have solme good games but they fail. If you pay for EA access, I recommend cancelling it because they won't fix this issue. To anybody that doesn't cancel for this issue, enjoy the game as you will never advance.

Message 78 of 90 (2,407 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You can't, EA doesn't care. 53 skill points and can't' spend one, point proven.

Message 79 of 90 (2,408 Views)

★★★★ Novice

EA doesn't care, no fix. 

Message 80 of 90 (2,407 Views)