★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred May 7th and has continually happened since
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Face of the Franchise - QB1
Summarize your bug I have quite a couple of bugs on my Madden 20. 1) When I play a match in Franchise Mode, Qb1 Face of the Franchise or any other mode, very often when I pause the game it crashes; what happens is that the Exit sign disappears and a line appears across my screen. I then attempt to press continue, however when I do it comes up with loading but nothing happens; so the game has crashed. 2) When I play Qb1 Face of the Franchise one of my wife receivers disappears (my main one Streets.) After the other wide receivers merge together and run odd routes off the field and when I throw to them the catch it and they freeze with their legs moving in circles without their body. This then ruins my career mode.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t think you can
What happens when the bug occurs? I have quite a couple of bugs on my Madden 20. 1) When I play a match in Franchise Mode, Qb1 Face of the Franchise or any other mode, very often when I pause the game it crashes; what happens is that the Exit sign disappears and a line appears across my screen. I then attempt to press continue, however when I do it comes up with loading but nothing happens; so the game has crashed. 2) When I play Qb1 Face of the Franchise one of my wife receivers disappears (my main one Streets.) After the other wide receivers merge together and run odd routes off the field and when I throw to them the catch it and they freeze with their legs moving in circles without their body. This then ruins my career mode.
What do you expect to see? In return I expect to see some sort of deal like a new madden 21 game for free as I have not had the enjoyable madden 20 experience which I was hoping to have over quarantine and believe this is a huge letdown on EA’s behalf of not running full diagnostics. This is why I want a madden 21 game in return so that I can experience the newly updated game.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. I have quite a couple of bugs on my Madden 20. 1) When I play a match in Franchise Mode, Qb1 Face of the Franchise or any other mode, very often when I pause the game it crashes; what happens is that the Exit sign disappears and a line appears across my screen. I then attempt to press continue, however when I do it comes up with loading but nothing happens; so the game has crashed. 2) When I play Qb1 Face of the Franchise one of my wife receivers disappears (my main one Streets.) After the other wide receivers merge together and run odd routes off the field and when I throw to them the catch it and they freeze with their legs moving in circles without their body. This then ruins my career mode.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

I have quite a couple of bugs on my Madden 20.
1) When I play a match in Franchise Mode, Qb1 Face of the Franchise or any other mode, very often when I pause the game it crashes; what happens is that the Exit sign disappears and a line appears across my screen. I then attempt to press continue, however when I do it comes up with loading but nothing happens; so the game has crashed.
2) When I play Qb1 Face of the Franchise one of my wife receivers disappears (my main one Streets.) After the other wide receivers merge together and run odd routes off the field and when I throw to them the catch it and they freeze with their legs moving in circles without their body. This then ruins my career mode.

This happens 100% of the time so in return I expect to see some sort of deal like a new madden 21 game for free as I have not had the enjoyable madden 20 experience which I was hoping to have over quarantine and believe this is a huge letdown on EA’s behalf for not running full diagnostics. This is why I want a madden 21 game in return so that I can experience the newly updated game. This way I will be able to continue recommending EA as a great gaming company.

Your Gratefully,

Natefomz 

Thank you for reading 

Message 1 of 1 (377 Views)