Mut rewards pack count not working

by bbrewer23goblue

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mut rewards pack count not working

★★ Guide

My mut rewards pack count is not working.....i have opened many packs and its still at zero......i have also started a case at ea help and got no reply, it says that the case has been closed already

Message 1 of 29 (4,962 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mut rewards pack count not working

Community Manager

@bbrewer23goblue @LEGEND_STATUSx @csuperman7 @allenboy1978 

Everyone, changes have been made which may result in this issue being resolved.

Please let us know your status on this issue and let us know if it appears to be fixed for you.

Thank you and apologies for the inconvenience caused by this.

*marked as resolved for player visibility

barry.png

View in thread

Message 16 of 29 (3,931 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
@bbrewer23goblue
I contacted EA. This is a known issue and they have escalated it to the proper team. They are currently working on a fix. They told me to just wait and it should be fixed "soon".

In the past, when they've had these type of bugs, they've made it right by giving people missing packs. So I'd just wait for a fix and see what happens. If they don't, then we can bring it up again.
Message 2 of 29 (4,918 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @bbrewer23goblue 

Rewards MVP Program are currently in distribution, other missed item are known by EA team, who currently work on. This inconvenience will probably be fixed at the next pacth, do not worry you will receive its.

If after the fix you have no update of your reward, contact EA assistance they can unlock them.

https://help.ea.com/fr/

If we have answer to your question please accept solution Standard smile.

Message 3 of 29 (4,915 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had the same problem got madden 20 spent a little over 200 in packs plus the packs that ive opened with coins solos or promotions and it still saids i have 0 packs opened

Message 4 of 29 (4,806 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@24cowboys88 Same thing here
Message 5 of 29 (4,679 Views)

★★ Novice

As of today EA still have not fix this problem. I have open about 225packs and the counter say 0.

Message 6 of 29 (4,060 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry  @EA_Barry  Any idea when this will be fixed?  The packs we get at each event are dependent on that, so those of us impacted by this are going to get cheated.  It's been weeks and still no progress.  Thanks!

Message 7 of 29 (4,013 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here opened atleast 50 maybe even 100 packs still says zero I signed up and registered for the classic as soon as I was able hope they fix it soon 

Message 8 of 29 (3,980 Views)

★★ Novice

I've just spoken with someone at EA help through live chat. He was able to tell me that they are working on this huge problem that many people are having. They can also see how many a packs a specific person has opened and when this problem is fixed your mut rewards will show how many packs you have opened since you bought the game. Hopefully this is helpful to everyone.

Message 9 of 29 (3,887 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I never got credit in madden 18, 19 , and now madden 20.

Message 10 of 29 (3,859 Views)