Mut Squads Eternal Loading Screen

by bowdowndjango

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mut Squads Eternal Loading Screen

★★★ Newbie

Why whenever I try to run some games of Mut Squads do I always not matter the day keep getting hit with an infinite loading screen? Like it’s a pain having to close the app 5x just to get into 1 GAME. Oh and let me not forgot the occasional 1-2 loses that I get every couple of times I close the application because the loading screen BUGGED OUT.

Message 1 of 10 (4,497 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mut Squads Eternal Loading Screen

Community Manager

@Trinks-PA 

Are you and your buddies all playing on different networks and do you know if everyone has a moderate or OPEN NAT setting for their PS4s?

Let me know if opening up ports on the router's admin panel helps alleviate some of those eternal loading screens. When you get into your router settings, check to see if there's a firmware update too.

Ports for EA games

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 10 (4,344 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@bowdowndjango 

Let's get this fixed, which platform do you play on and do you have the game installed to an external hard drive?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 10 (4,468 Views)

★★★ Novice

Is there a fix for this yet? I’ve tried 6 times today at different times and got stuck on the loading screen every time. 

Message 3 of 10 (4,437 Views)

Community Manager

@Trinks-PA 

Which platform do you play on and have you tried anything from your side to see if you could fix or at least minimize it? we're not seeing a wide range of reports on this outside of general connectivity issues.

Do these steps below help you out at all?

Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 10 (4,420 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi, thanks for responding and I play on PS4 and I only have this problem for mut squads. I play a lot as well including salary cap and DC and the eternal loading screen seems to only happen for squad games. Everyone I play with also sees this issue frequently in squads as well. Usually end up having to close the app and restart at least once any time we try to play. Hope this helps find out the issue. 

Message 5 of 10 (4,408 Views)

Community Manager

@Trinks-PA 

Are you and your buddies all playing on different networks and do you know if everyone has a moderate or OPEN NAT setting for their PS4s?

Let me know if opening up ports on the router's admin panel helps alleviate some of those eternal loading screens. When you get into your router settings, check to see if there's a firmware update too.

Ports for EA games

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 10 (4,345 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry It’s not the problem. It’s not our network. I think it’s your game. This bug has even in the game for 2 years. INCREDIBLE!!!
Message 7 of 10 (3,647 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Im also suffering with this issue. Game is constantly loading while waiting to get in a match. Only thing you do is close the game. Ive played 3 squads and two times I got stuck at the pre game loading screen. I have open nat

Message 8 of 10 (3,453 Views)

★ Novice

It is insane thqt this is still an issue and EA gives us things to troubleshoot on our end. It has been years qith the same problem, it is very clearly your game.

Message 9 of 10 (2,582 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm on Xbox Series X and the game is on the internal ssd. The problem is not on our end guys. 

Message 10 of 10 (2,038 Views)