Mut 20 matchmaking

by JTSizzled

Original Post

Re: Please change matchmaking algorithm for MUT H2H

★★ Novice

Oh and fix your potato servers EA. I'm tired if your servers pooping and I lose a game even if I was winning or tied or the game just started

Message 61 of 65 (1,191 Views)

Re: Please change matchmaking algorithm for MUT H2H

★ Guide

This is pathetic lol.  I used to play MUT religiously and was quite good.  That is no more it seems...it is just crazy now . I  foolishly just recently tried playing MUT this year...I was instantly met with 99 overall  God teams.  But I kept playing to see if it would ever let up...nope...15 games in have yet to play a normal team or normal human.  All super try hards with unreal teams.  And I have a 97 overall squad. Oh well at least I barely spent any real $$$ .  Back to regular online h2h where I dont spend a dime. 

Message 62 of 65 (1,151 Views)

Re: Mut 20 matchmaking

★★★★ Novice

Straight lying to us. Weekend league showed me a 25:50 wait time this last queue, then it immediately gave me the same player that just scum-play beat me twice in a row. Three straight *' weekend league matches against the same player? I tested it by having a buddy load at the exact same time as I did. YOU STILL GAVE ME THE SAME * GUY THREE STRAIGHT TIMES! ARE YOU PEOPLE * OR JUST *?

Message 63 of 65 (921 Views)

★ Novice

This is false.  I am Ruby and constantly get matched against Diamond players which makes it impossible to win a match.  Then there is the problem of being matched with players on your team that don't even try and either just stand there or purposely kill themselves.

Message 64 of 65 (751 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is an absolute lie! Your matchmaking algorithm absolutely puts you against far better opponents. I’m assuming it’s just further greed by your company to get people to buy your packs. my god I hope you immoral, unethical and unimaginative company loses its solo license with the nfl. This will absolutely be my last madden game I ever purchase

Message 65 of 65 (374 Views)