Mut 20 matchmaking

by JTSizzled

Original Post

Re: Mut 20 matchmaking

★ Novice
@jasmith0528 easports wants to sell more packs thats why they match you up to get blowed out of every game but really all it does is makes me not wanna play it any more .... and also again no nfl team is super natural with all the greats and shouldnt be able to be build to 99 ovr when the no team in the nfl can every be stacked that way in real life just saying make it real to the fans of madden and the nfl
Message 51 of 65 (1,164 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having the exact same problem. I have no fun as every other game I am matched with a 61 overall bot team as the patriots. They either have Brock oswieler or some petty dude as their qb and it is extremely annoying to waste 20 minutes of my time taking a knee. Please take out the bots as they ruin the game and make me not want to play again.

Message 52 of 65 (1,132 Views)

★★★ Novice

This exact same thing is happening to me to. It sucks having to take a knee for 20 minutes straight. Fix this please it truly ruins the game. These bots are hooooorrrrribbbllleeee.

Message 53 of 65 (1,136 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yall need to fix the matchmaking algorithm, you guys just put lipstick on a pig and tell us this and that, yall shouldn’t allow a person who is a 89 play some who has all 99 players. Fix it!!!!!!!!!!

Message 54 of 65 (1,064 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We are not having fun getting blown out by over powered glitchy teams, and yall with the b s making me play against bots. When I actually have someone who is a fair match up they quit in the first quarter and i get stuck in the loop of playing a bot or someone with a over powered team. Yall can easily fixed this. If i dont have a 99 on my team I shouldnt be matched up with someone who has a bunch of 99 players and I shouldnt be playing a bot smdh. I rather the screen say still searching than waste my time getting blown out by someone who paid for their over powered teams

Message 55 of 65 (1,064 Views)

Community Manager
@FunkMayne There is no such thing as bots in online H2H games. It's all human opponents.
Blueberry.png
Message 56 of 65 (1,027 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

From stripping the stats in regular online h2h, to this matchmaking problem in MUT, can you guys get anything right these days? I remember when Madden was AWESOME to play online...back from 05 to like 2014.  I really miss those days. The online experience has really gotten worse and worse each year...I feel bad for those who didnt experience Madden back in the day.  

Message 57 of 65 (995 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree this is wrong and completely unfair.

Message 58 of 65 (971 Views)

★ Guide

Yea back then we didnt have to listen to the idiots at EA give excuses because...there was nothing to have to give excuses for quite frankly.

Message 59 of 65 (964 Views)

Re: Please change matchmaking algorithm for MUT H2H

★★ Novice

Absolutely 100% agree. I find games in literally two seconds but I'm paired with 99 overall across the board. EA, what advice do you have for someone with a 90 ovr CB covering a 99 ovr Randy Moss? Zone and man both seem to fail because it's RANDY MOSS WITH A 99. I cannot wait for you clowns to lose your contract with the NFL. I bet the new 2K game blows Madden away. Until you clowns balance matchmaking MUT will be trash. Maybe we'll get lucky and the new 2K is basically a MUT standalone since they can't do simulations. Imagine 2K, a far superior company, making a superior product based on the MUT design but they actually give a sh!t about making the game fun for fans because they don't buy a monopoly in the industry. You know, like EA does. Must be nice to not have to give a bakers * about your fans cause it's Madden or nothing. Well from now on until you clowns fix your game, for me it will be nothing. Until 2K comes out. EA is trash. Battlefield sucks. Battlefront is broken and abandoned. Fifa sucks. Madden sucks. Keep up the good work EA! 

Message 60 of 65 (902 Views)