Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? AFVET74
Date/time issue occurred 9/2/2019
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug Johnny Holton, being automatically cut, and can't move him to the practice squad.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? try moving him to the practice squad
What happens when the bug occurs? Holton is either cut, and unable to move him.
What do you expect to see? being able to put him on the practice squad.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

So, I'm in my Steelers franchise mode, working to mirror, the actual roster of the Steelers. I made my cuts, got the roster down to 53 with Holton on the roster. I existed the game, came back, only too find, Holton had been automatically cut. I also had created a player included in the 53 man roster. My next move was to, based on actual moves by the Steelers to put Holton on the practice squad, when I went to move him there, on the player card, there's no button to move him. In order to keep from losing him, AGAIN, I had to move 2 of my starters, Tuzar Skipper, and Dioante Johnson to the practice squad. So, is there a way of getting Holton on to the squad, without losing him? If NOT, and here we go AGAIN, a way of getting this fixed? I'm absolutely positive MANY out there are finding this exasperating, when, working to get a match with the actual roster. Look, I quit playing Madden, for reasons such as this, when Ben Rothlisberger was on the cover. I had figured, by now, you on the developing team, would have perfected the game, with less glitches, such as this. We as customers, pay, and you know it, a lot of money, for something, that by now should be perfected, only to find out, IT'S NOT.  So, AGAIN, I find myself asking, WILL YOU PLEASE FIX THIS? Or, at least give me some guidance on how to get Holton, Practice Squad Eligible? SIGNED, "FRUSTRATED".

Message 1 of 1 (231 Views)