Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? SirLothian
Date/time issue occurred Since game launch
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
What is your Franchise League Name? TheNewEra
Summarize your bug So, I’m having this god/EA forsaken problem since the game launched, it appears that after Mahomes signs a new contract with the Chiefs (he always sign a 7year 200+ mi), the entire Kansas City Chiefs suffers a terrible bug with this. Chiefs players cannot be seen anymore in the preview and editing. Plus: - if you try to edit player, the screen goes black but it doesn’t crash. - if you try to play against the Chiefs, the players doesn’t appear in the top 3 in uniform selection. Players from other teams replace Chiefs top 3. - Soccer ball if you insist and start the game, Chiefs players doesn’t show on the field and the ball floats in air like they were in there. - Football if you insist and start the game, with or against the Chiefs, the game crashes. The only thing that works, is trading for them, then THAT exclusive Chiefs player you traded for appears and you can edit. NO FIX IN THE WORLD WORKS. - Releasing Mahomes - editing manually his contract - re-sign a non 7 year contract - assuming the team as coach/player NOTHING WORKS. Also I tried all of the hints in the internet before posting this. So, there’s A LOT of bug reports about this problem, and ONE YEAR LATER THE BUG STILL EXISTS???????? FIX IT. Buy a game to not be able to play with my heart-team???
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Do it as I said in the summarize.
What happens when the bug occurs? So, I’m having this god/EA forsaken problem since the game launched, it appears that after Mahomes signs a new contract with the Chiefs (he always sign a 7year 200+ mi), the entire Kansas City Chiefs suffers a terrible bug with this. Chiefs players cannot be seen anymore in the preview and editing. Plus: - if you try to edit player, the screen goes black but it doesn’t crash. - if you try to play against the Chiefs, the players doesn’t appear in the top 3 in uniform selection. Players from other teams replace Chiefs top 3. - Soccer ball if you insist and start the game, Chiefs players doesn’t show on the field and the ball floats in air like they were in there. - Football if you insist and start the game, with or against the Chiefs, the game crashes. The only thing that works, is trading for them, then THAT exclusive Chiefs player you traded for appears and you can edit. NO FIX IN THE WORLD WORKS. - Releasing Mahomes - editing manually his contract - re-sign a non 7 year contract - assuming the team as coach/player NOTHING WORKS. Also I tried all of the hints in the internet before posting this. So, there’s A LOT of bug reports about this problem, and ONE YEAR LATER THE BUG STILL EXISTS???????? FIX IT. Buy a game to not be able to play with my heart-team???
What do you expect to see? A FIX FOR THIS STILL EXISTING BUG
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. Crashing playing with or against Chiefs
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

No more attachments

Message 1 of 2 (974 Views)

Franchise Crash

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? MJCX22
Date/time issue occurred On going issue
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
What is your Franchise League Name? N/A because the game keeps crashing and progress gets lost
Summarize your bug When I go to create a player on franchise mode it’ll give the options to edit my head, gear, ect. I will begin editing what I want and about 2-3 minutes in the game will freeze and crash. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling madden but nothing is working. I’ve tried again and again over several days and the same thing happens. I’ve chosen to be a receiving back for the cardinals. Not sure if that has to do with anything but I figured it was good to add.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to franchise, click new franchise and choose either cloud or offline (problem occurs on both), begin to choose a team and make a custom player. Start to edit the player and watch what happens.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game freezes and crashes and all progress is lost
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the game to work
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

I have no idea how to enter a video of it but I gladly would’ve 

Message 2 of 2 (807 Views)