Re: Madden Custom playbook- Why are the playbook out of order after creating one

by MaddenUniversity

Original Post

Madden Custom playbook- Why are the playbook out of order after creating one

★ Novice

Why are the playbook out of order after creating one

Message 1 of 7 (1,355 Views)

Re: Madden Custom playbook- Why are the playbook out of order after creating one

Community Manager

@UVAW-Mo 

What exactly do you mean in out of order? Not in the order you select the plays?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 7 (1,292 Views)

★ Novice

For Instance, on defense normally in my playbook 4-3 is the first set but once I create from that playbook Dollar becomes the first to choose from. See below the former and after order. 

Normal order

4-3

4-4

Nickel

Big Nickel

Dime

Quarter

Dollar

Goal line

Special Teams

After creating custom playbook

Dollar

4-3

Nickel

Quarter

4-4

Big Nickel

Dime

Goal line

Special Teams

The offensive playbook does the same it doesnt stay in original order

Message 3 of 7 (1,281 Views)

Community Manager

@UVAW-Mo 

I'll have to test this out myself, haven't created one lately. Does it always put it in the same exact order for you each time you create a new custom playbook? I guess it could be a good way to know you're using a custom playbook. 

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 7 (1,244 Views)

@UVAW-Mo Goalline and Special Teams are always on the bottom... My ordering is different than yours although we use the same formations.

I'm not sure why though... Hmmm?

Later
Message 5 of 7 (1,221 Views)

★ Novice

Not Sure. I wish we could create a playbook and Soccer ball be able to keep the same order and Football be able to use it in your gameplan in franchise so u can have formation subs for that playbook

Message 6 of 7 (1,218 Views)

★ Novice

Did you figure out how to fix this?

Message 7 of 7 (1,045 Views)